Chaeryeong should be the official visual of itzy

• i have often come across comments like she is not pretty by kpop standards; i don't think so though. She has a unique beauty and features plus feminine body and sweet personality; and a very pretty smile which one would expect from the visual of a kpop group. Yuna is beautiful too but more charismatic i would say. if i were in jyp management i would push her as the visual by getting her mc jobs for music shows/ events or start from side roles in kdramas or feature in popular solo artist mvs and focus on her more in their mvs. Yuna should appear on variety shows and start from small webdramas. She has lively personality and i think she has potential in acting/ variety shows. What is your opinion?

• I think she's very beautiful and the things people have said about her and her sister's visuals is unacceptable. Her visuals are really underrated unfortunately. I don't really get the point of the Visual position but they are chosen based on which member fits the KBS more. KBS is really subjective unfortunately. One thing we can all agree on is Chaeryeong doesn't need KBS, KBS needs Chaeryeong.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I think she's very beautiful and the things people have said about her and her sister's visuals is unacceptable. Her visuals are really underrated unfortunately. I don't really get the point of the Visual position but they are chosen based on which member fits the KBS more. KBS is really subjective unfortunately. One thing we can all agree on is Chaeryeong doesn't need KBS, KBS needs Chaeryeong.

Agreed.

• I believe anyone in ITZY can be the visuals for me. I find Ryujin the most beautiful, and she's also my 2nd bias.

Chaeryeong was already my first bias since day one. She tried so hard to be in her place now, that's why she's my bias, but with hers and her sister Chaeyeon's type of face, they could be easily criticized. I find them beautiful, cute, and have great personalities. She deserves more.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• She’s super pretty in a more unique way, she’s way more characterful than a lot of female idols, which makes her more interesting and appealing to me personally. But she’d never end out being the visual role because she doesn’t conform to those cookie cutter narrow ideals. In the long run though she may well end up being more successful because of that.

• she's gorgeous and eyecatching i agree but doesn't fit in strict beauty standards which probably every visual do. I don't think that should be a problem, as long as she doesn't let herself fade in the background just because she doesn't fit on someone's else beauty criteria. If there's one thing I learned is that you don't have to be anything extraordinary to attract people to you. They come naturally if you're just being yourself.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• She is pretty, it's just that the other four are more conventionally/KBS pretty.

If she was by herself and not with them, no-one would think to say she was unattractive.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!