BIGBANG discography

• TO ME is the best discography in kpop. Every cb of them was made of hits after hits and I love how versatile their sound is.

They peaked everything with Fantastic Baby and GD iconic first sentence, they peaked everything with MADE ERA where ALL THEIR SONGS made to top2 in all charts with they fighting themselves!

In every cb, excluding their debut obviously, they delivered bops. Their consistency and quality makes me think like this!

BB really is an iconic group!!

Byeee!

Disclaimer: This is my opinion, I'm not trying to change yours neither downplay your faves so yeah, you don't need to argue neither be toxic here. Byyye!

• Yep. The only part of their career I'm not on board with is the RnB stuff from their early days. Once they got into their stride though they just ascended K-Pop. I'll never get tired of their music.

MADE is my all time favourite K-Pop album, I love every song, except for Girlfriend. Haru Haru and Blue and Monster still blow me away. And their solo stuff is amazing. And what's even more impressive and doesn't get discussed enough is that they wrote so much of it by themselves. So many songs just have G Dragon as the sole writer, or G Dragon and TOP, etc. Title tracks too, not album throwaways.

• Yep. The only part of their career I'm not on board with is the RnB stuff from their early days. Once they got into their stride though they just ascended K-Pop. I'll never get tired of their music.

MADE is my all time favourite K-Pop album, I love every song, except for Girlfriend. Haru Haru and Blue and Monster still blow me away. And their solo stuff is amazing. And what's even more impressive and doesn't get discussed enough is that they wrote so much of it by themselves. So many songs just have G Dragon as the sole writer, or G Dragon and TOP, etc. Title tracks too, not album throwaways.

the way we are twins kkkk I also don't like girlfriend... The only one.

To me their MADE ERA was gold and the most impactful in kpop with so many genres and styles being brought together and just making iconics songs, building even more the quality of kpop music!!

• For me too, they have tried hip hop & EDM first in kpop. Until Lies most of their music was old school hip hop and R&B, with Lies they have stepped up the game and tried dance pop, they have very versatile music, every music is high quality yet fits well with gp taste,

• Their only competition is IU digitally. They literally LAUGH at the rest of us Blinks, Army, Onces, etc who think our digital accomplishments are worth anything.

Personally though, i cant get into any of their songs except the Teddy ones like Fantastic Baby and one of the best songs in Kpop, BangBangBang. I really liked the Taeyang solo ballad, which was another Teddy banger.

• Their only competition is IU digitally. They literally LAUGH at the rest of us Blinks, Army, Onces, etc who think our digital accomplishments are worth anything.

Personally though, i cant get into any of their songs except the Teddy ones like Fantastic Baby and one of the best songs in Kpop, BangBangBang. I really liked the Taeyang solo ballad, which was another Teddy banger.

Well, I love their songs with or without Teddy kkkk

• so i'm the only one who likes their earlier song like and not

BB - dirty cash, heaven,sunset glow, oh my friend

GD - this love, the leaders, a boy

And butterfly (this song still in my top 5 gd Sona since 2009)

Honestly the whole heartbreaker are a bop.

Gd&top - baby good night & don't go home.

Maybe it's the nostalgia. Coz i use music as some kind of bridge to remember what i was doing/memorable event when i listen to the song back then.

• Oh, you are not the only one!! Sunset glow is wonderful! I also really love their old discography. They literally built the most iconic and relevant kpop music career in my opinion.

Even their solos and sub units are amazingly satisfying!!!

I also liked the way you described the bridge between our feelings with music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!