Most probable reason for the Sica-gate?!?!?

• What reason contributed most to the Sica-gate? 25

The result is only visible to the participants.

I'm bored so let's do this.

Obviously it started with her starting a personal private clothing brand business. Jessica said she got permission from SM and her Snsd members and they ALL gave her a go ahead, so why did it all go wrong shortly after she was given permission?

We've read about many different reasons why Jessica got kicked so I'm curious as to which you think is the major reason why it all happened.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sonemariam

Changed the title of the thread from “Most probable reason why Jessica got kicked?!?!?” to “Most probable reason for the Sica-gate?!?!?”.
  • For me it's a number of reasons:

1. The Snsd member contracts did not specify how members can do private business that don't involve the agency, therefore, Jessica and SM clashed because they had no middle ground.

2. Jessica wanted a break to do something else that she loved so much but her passion for fashion was misunderstood for not wanting to be Snsd anymore or for Snsd not being her priority anymore.

3. SM could've known that that was the beginning of the girls preparing their life after Snsd so they decided to ruin it to stop them from succeeding so much after leaving.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• beef & ego of everyone involved >>>>

That's very possible because in a group, the success of one member lessens that of another in the same field. Even as group members, they are competitors at the end of the day so...

Also, someone once said that their could only be one Beyonce like from the group so them being two would mean unnecessary competition once both went solo. (I think it's stupid but it can be true in reality)

• no offense but you bring this up every three business days

Yup and you keep replying. It's only my second thread about Snsd and Jessica. Do you have a problem with that?

• Yup and you keep replying. It's only my second thread about Snsd and Jessica. Do you have a problem with that?

nah its just repetitive like it would make sense if new info about it surfaced but nope i guess sones just bored lol

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• nah its just repetitive like it would make sense if new info about it surfaced but nope i guess sones just bored lol

Did you read the OP?

Also, do you know the major reason why she got kicked? If not then let those who want to talk about it talk about it.

• Idk but Taeyeon is not be blamed whatsoever

I don't think she could single handedly get Jessica kicked, whoever thinks so should know better.

• Did you read the OP?

Also, do you know the major reason why she got kicked? If not then let those who want to talk about it talk about it.

yea i did its not very different from your last post. to each his own but i just think no one is getting anywhere talking about it over and over again...continue with your thread tho no ones stopping u!

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• yea i did its not very different from your last post. to each his own but i just think no one is getting anywhere talking about it over and over again...continue with your thread tho no ones stopping u!

No, my posts are different but you have to say whatever you want to suit your narrative. If you are ok with it then stop complaining, or just ignore the Jessica and Snsd threads.

• Like said, we'll never know for sure what happened, so it'll remain speculation.

There's a few things we know though.

From what I recall, Jessica's plans for her business weren't new, it was something that had been discussed and that popped up in interviews in Spring/Summer that year, where Jessica and other SNSD members mentioned that Jessica would be more involved with her business and therefore had less time for SNSD activities in the following year.

So her increased involvement with her own brand was known to all parties that year and apparently something everyone agreed on working out together, initially.

After that, things must've gone wrong. Personally I think it was a misunderstanding between the parties in what was actually agreed upon and what it meant in reality. Conflict got that high, that SM Entertainment did something they hadn't done before, which is removing Jessica from the group.

I also don't think that all SNSD members agreed, the tears at their next concert at the ITNW ballad were real (esp Sunny, who was the closest SNSD member to Jessica at that time).

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I think it was most realistically conflict in what Jess, SNSD & SM thought was agreed and the reality. There probably was genuine contractual conflicts which led to it, I'm sure SM genuinely would not have wanted to take Jess out of the group unless there was a really good reason for it.

I think the point though about SM trying to scare the other members into not breaking away as well is a good one. We all saw how SM sabotaged Holiday Night to stop SeoSooFany from leaving, so they probably made the Jess split even worse and harsher to scare the other members.

• I think it was most realistically conflict in what Jess, SNSD & SM thought was agreed and the reality. There probably was genuine contractual conflicts which led to it, I'm sure SM genuinely would not have wanted to take Jess out of the group unless there was a really good reason for it.

I think the point though about SM trying to scare the other members into not breaking away as well is a good one. We all saw how SM sabotaged Holiday Night to stop SeoSooFany from leaving, so they probably made the Jess split even worse and harsher to scare the other members.

I agree because nothing else makes more sense than that. SM knew that by kicking Jessica, they'd lose a lot and would possibly lose Snsd as a whole too but went ahead and did it anyway.

• As someone who was a Jessica bias since Gee to IGAB, I observed that she became distant from Soshi. Even when there was a rumour before Sept that one of the girls will exit, I already predicted it was Jess.

In the end who knows but those involved. I just hope all of them are happy.

• The families of other members wanted a cut and did not agree to her using the SNSD brand exclusively for her own financial benefit. Also, several members did not like her and when SM was forced to choose between SNSD the group and Jessica - well, that was it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!