Form of therapy is in love with Enhypen

• Lol 😂 This video is amazing. His reaction to the song was like my reaction. It’s over 30 min long but his comment make me laugh so hard. Total fanboy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some of the things he said I absolutely love.

“Given taken was too good to be a debut song. How they gonna too that? Obviously BigHit knows better”

“This video is amazing”

About Niki”He is a child. A child! At his age I looked so much crustier. The boy looks good’”

:pepe-joy:

I can’t stop bopping to this song damn it. At this point I might add them to my list of favorite bg. Holy trinity. TXT,BTS and Enhypen. Wow.

• Wow, i'm surprised :0 I remember that he didn't like Given - Taken when it came out.

But it's true, enha are such great performers; they can turn anyone into a fan v-v

He talks about that too. He still don’t like the video. 😂 He said he watched iLand and he is more invested in the boys so he rewatched it. He said his problem wasn’t them being vampires but how the look of the video was. I think he feel like the cinematography could have been better because he keeps saying how great the colours and the shots are in this compared to given taken.

But somebody tell me what type of electric music is the base. I love it. 😭 I don’t like electric music but this has a certain hardness to it.

• My favorite kpop group: ARMY.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• "shout-out to Jay's hair, wow"

lmao

And no lie, that theory about them being royalty or noble people from a long time ago and that woman they're seemingly worshipping turning them into vampires (and making them immortal) is a really good one o.o

It makes so much sense. But what’s with Sunoo pouring blood into the water same time as they show the woman’s hand? 👀

• It makes so much sense. But what’s with Sunoo pouring blood into the water same time as they show the woman’s hand? 👀

No clue, but Sunoo is playing more of a role than we realize. Maybe he's the one being seduced or even possessed by her.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Edited once, last by MassiveKpopFan ().

• "shout-out to Jay's hair, wow"

lmao

And no lie, that theory about them being royalty or noble people from a long time ago and that woman they're seemingly worshipping turning them into vampires (and making them immortal) is a really good one o.o

Do you know any theories about K and EJ's cameo because I'm interested? :eyes:

To me, it looks like Enhypen boys already knew them before and they were the ones being invited to the birthday party, not the girl who picked the letter. I could be wrong. :eyes:

• Do you know any theories about K and EJ's cameo because I'm interested? :eyes:

To me, it looks like Enhypen boys already knew them before and they were the ones being invited to the birthday party, not the girl who picked the letter. I could be wrong. :eyes:

K and EJ are debuting in the new japanese belift group, and it looks their storyline is intertwined with EN-, given that their silhouettes are meant to be werewolves.

Belift said "We're going all in with the Twilight concept".

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• K and EJ are debuting in the new japanese belift group, and it looks their storyline is intertwined with EN-, given that they're silhouettes are meant to be werewolves.

That sounds awesome if it's true. I'm intrigued now. :cryingr:

I wonder if the i-land girls' story is connected too lol

• K and EJ are debuting in the new japanese belift group, and it looks their storyline is intertwined with EN-, given that their silhouettes are meant to be werewolves.

I noticed the shadows. The part when Sunoo walk then K suddenly appears behind him I was like... vampire vs werewolves? The boys left the invitation to the girl, the werewolves seen it, and went to the party for what... to keep the girl safe from the boys? 👀 Enhypen cannot be bad. They are too cute. BTS Sunoo’s creepy look is no joke. That boy can act.

• I noticed the shadows. The part when Sunoo walk then K suddenly appears behind him I was like... vampire vs werewolves? The boys left the invitation to the girl, the werewolves seen it, and went to the party for what... to keep the girl safe from the boys? 👀 Enhypen cannot be bad. They are too cute. BTS Sunoo’s creepy look is no joke. That boy can act.

The way I see it, the invitation was left to the werewolves boys. The girl just happened to pass by and pick it first. Maybe in the original Twilight, vampires and werewolves are enemies but here they're long lost acquaintances/friends? It's like they're saying to the werewolves: "We now have a crazy great time in this modern world. So we invite you to be here with us." And that would lead to the werewolves boys' debut later this year. Lol. I could be reaching now but who knows. That's why Sunoo seemed to already know them and kept leading them to somewhere when the girl who was supposed to be invited didn't show up but nobody seemed to care/remember her.

• I think Sunoo is being controlled by her, kind of like a puppet. It feels like he was who got them tangled up in this mess and turned into vampires in the first place 👀👀

Oooooh. 👀 I should rewatch the given-taken video now that I finished iLand. 😂

My timing is mess with Enhypen.

Watched the first episode of iLand then forgot about it. I watched Given-taken and loved it but didn’t clicked on that iLand is Enhypen. Then watched the playground...still had no clue. Then Enhypen Hi first episode and Sunoo said we just finished iLand. Then I quickly closed the video before I give myself any more spoiler. I’m currently on Enhypen Hi season 2 ep 2. 😂 Almost caught up. Almost.

• Drunk-dazed is a really great song, it's chorus is something I've never heard before in kpop. I was blown by the performance video i've probably watched it over 12-15 time by now.

• It makes so much sense. But what’s with Sunoo pouring blood into the water same time as they show the woman’s hand? 👀

I guess he's something like a traitor, and he's manipulated by that chick. When he pours his blood in the glass it looks like he's in that old room that also appeared in Given-Taken. And during the party scenes he's the only one spacing out, seems like he's scheming or forced to sober up the rest. It seems like they left that old world and entered a lotus eaters-like trance in the new one while partying, and Sunoo is obligated to bring them back?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!