We need to talk about how f(x) have the best pre-choruses in Kpop

• I don't think enough people mention that the best part of many f(x) songs are the pre-choruses. They're always so iconic. I've timestamped the a few of my favorites below

4 Walls

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Mine

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dracula

Even Electric Shock has an amazing pre-chorus

La Cha Ta

Does Chocolate Love count? Why not

And perhaps the greatest and catchiest pre-chorus in all of Kpop

Drew_B

• I miss f(x) :peperain:

I wish after 2015 they kinda claimed the title as the EDM queens. That was the direction they were going with 4 Walls and All Mine and I think it could have been very successful. Amber and Luna even tried, but the two of them just weren't as powerful without all four members.

I mean 4 Walls basically started the tropical house EDM trend that took over in 2016/2017 and they got zero credit for doing so.

• I wish after 2015 they kinda claimed the title as the EDM queens. That was the direction they were going with 4 Walls and All Mine and I think it could have been very successful. Amber and Luna even tried, but the two of them just weren't as powerful without all four members.

I mean 4 Walls basically started the tropical house EDM trend that took over in 2016/2017 and they got zero credit for doing so.

this song deserved more :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

• You are so right. And I never even thought about that. But these examples are spot on.

Also can I add that "Red Light" has the best bridge ever in any sing in history of the known galaxy?

• Official Post

Pre-choruses interesting... well then how about we get to the main event and talk about the best chorus in history

External Content m.youtube.com

• I can't believe Luna's Free Somebody didn't go viral or something. That song was way ahead of it's time and people were not ready for it.

I wish her solo got a second chance, Free Somebody is a beautiful song.

"Free Somebody " not blowing up was another reminder Korea stans visuals instead of music.

• Pre-choruses interesting... well then how about we get to the main event and talk about the best chorus in history

External Content m.youtube.com

You highjacked a rare f(x) appreciation thread and made it all about yo girls Weeekly new song???

The disrespect lol.

• External Content youtu.be

I love Sullis rap on Nu Abo.

I like the bridges in those songs alot. Especially Red Light

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!