What age is too young to be a KPOP idol?

• anything not a teenager

ie 12 and below

13 and over and you're ok in my books since you gotta earn that coin when you're young especially female idols

• People debut that young!?

14-15 is too young lmao :pepe-sad:

Understandable but there are some exceptions imo. One of my faves wasn’t even 15 yet when he debuted and he’s already the taemin of 4th gen.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you have more then enough talent and are well capable to be an idol at a young age, I think it might actually work out better in the long run for their career.

• Under 17-18, it doen't sound right to me. I also don't know why but I make a difference between debuting in a small or a big company. I'd say that if you're in a big company, 18-19 should be the youngest, the mental pressure is HUGE.

• I don't think the issue is with the talent. You can be crazy talented at any age.

But being super-popular and under so much pressure when you're mentally still a child can completely destroy you in the long run. I know the Enhypen members are getting proper mental health counselling every week, so that's already something.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!