im in deep sh*t rn (rant???)

• so

i'm currently seeing that guy i met on tinder. he's quite cute. i like him.

but the thing is

i'm seeing another person at the same time :// she's been my s*xfriend for quite a while now

and the guy is starting to catch feeling for me. and i don't think it's just a crush. he says he loves me??? (which is quite weird to me bc we only met 2 times, even tho we've been talking for a very long time)

he doesn't know im having s*x with another person than him. he wants an exclusive relationship with someone... and i don't. especially with him. i mean, i barely know him.

the bigger problem: last night, i met my s*xfriend, and huuh she gave me a shit ton of hickeys, and im seeing the tinder guy tomorow... he's definitely going to see it. should i tell him everything???? im so scared of his reaction :(

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

• Tell him the truth! You aren't feeling him like that, and you don't wanna be in a relationship with him. Please meet him somewhere there's a lot of people, incase things take a turn for the worst!

tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo3_r1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo4_r1_400.gifv

Taeyeon Tiffany Red Velvet Sunmi Twice fromis_9 Purple Kiss

• I am pretty sure that everyone will agree with me on this, you need to be truthful about your feeling for him. It is better to be truthful in this situation than to let the situation take a turn for the worst if you don't speak up about how you feel regarding the relationship that you two have.

Good luck <3:thumbup:

work in progress

• I TOLD HIM I JUST TOLD HIM AAAAAH IM GOING TO DIE TONIGHT

update: actually he was pretty sweet and he told me it was okay lol i almost pissed in my pants for nothing

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!