why twice members still doesn't have there own instagram A/C?

• I wonder why they don't have any individual a/c's still now while their conterpart girl groups from 3rd gen have their own is it really jyp stop them do that its not like opening instagram a/c does any cost to jyp and it is helpful to interact with their directely also i don't think opening instagram was part of solo activity its really strange that tzuyu and sana was easily enter top 10 among kpop idols followers if they have own instagram

• I wonder why they don't have any individual a/c's still now while their conterpart girl groups from 3rd gen have their own is it really jyp stop them do that its not like opening instagram a/c does any cost to jyp and it is helpful to interact with their directely also i don't think opening instagram was part of solo activity its really strange that tzuyu and sana was easily enter top 10 among kpop idols followers if they have own instagram

They've expressed that they didn't want to open any individual Instagram accounts (I forgot which member said it but I think it was Jihyo). iirc either Nayeon or Sana considered it but then decided not to and said that they'd reconsider if the fans really wanted it.

I want them to open up individual accounts too (just for more content from the 9 of them!) but I'd understand why they don't want to and humbly respect it. It's just kind of wasted potential and they could be getting way more deals and sponsorships individually! I'll always support them though, whether on their own solo Instagram accounts or as twicetagram.

the resident tzubin shipper

• It seems for JYP (at least with Twice) Team brand >> individuality

I don't know if this philosophy was beneficial but what I know is in the long run it will likely be harmful to the members. If they don't build names for themselves as individuals when the group is at its peak, it will be difficult to do so after the group runs its course.

• It seems for JYP (at least with Twice) Team brand >> individuality

I don't know if this philosophy was beneficial but what I know is in the long run it will likely be harmful to the members. If they don't build names for themselves as individuals when the group is at its peak, it will be difficult to do so after the group runs its course.

agreed. BlackPink and Redvelvet members are benefiting a good deal from solo activities

• Obviously it does depend on their contract, but since a couple of members have said they did consider opening up individual accounts in the past. Therefore, I am certain JYPE is not stopping them from opening up solo accounts if they wish to do so.
    The reason why they don't have individual Instagram accounts is probably for the same reason why they choose not to do any solo debuts yet, which Jihyo stated was so that they can all remain as one and focus on the group as a whole instead of just themselves.

Furthermore, Twice is one of the biggest k-pop groups in the whole world, with a couple of members having issues regarding anxiety in the past couple of years. Opening up individual accounts will have some benefits and feel more personal, but also remember it has a lot of downsides, such as extremely toxic haters who will send them hateful dm's/comments. Also, some members will be followed more than other members, which somewhat reveals solo stans, and I doubt the members of twice would want to know the difference in popularity among themselves.

• Some probably do just fans don’t know about them. It’s probably nice for them to have something that isn’t constantly stalked or made a big deal out of.

Edited once, last by yoyo281 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!