Best KPOP and Western Artist Collab?

• For me, it's this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Such a nice vibe. Far East Movement did a good job. Tinashe too.

Also it gave us the iconic line

"You Lovin' The Size"

Bonus content :-

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• BTS x LAUV

External Content www.youtube.com

BTS x Steve Aoki

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

I like WHO a lot. Like, In past few days, I've been listening to it a lot.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Niliria was interesting

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• This song is SUCH A BOP

:dancer::happyr:

~ ω

• all of rm’s collabs with honne slap

this was also a great song

• I love this song too much

The best English song by a kpop/cpop artist I've ever heard

:pepe-excited:

Vocal, dance, visual triple threat. His falsettos are so good

:pepe-life-support:

• I love his voice and tone in this.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Official Post

I honestly did not expect to like this collab as much as I did!

Their voices amazing together!

An underrated bop!

Probably the best BTS related collab

I have mixed feelings about Pitbull, but this song is so good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!