lets talk about some rs1 predictions

• here are some songs that i think are gonna have a similar sound to rosie's solo

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if you couldn't tell by my choices lol, i definitely think its gonna be pop rock, leaning more towards the pop side bc its highly likely shes gonna dance but still playing with that rock influence.

also rosie tends to cover a lot of songs about heartbreak so i think the song is gonna be about a breakup and emotional. im a huge fan of upbeat pop songs with sad lyrics so if her solo is gonna be like i predicted ill be over the moon!!!! rosie really knows how to play her emotions into her singing so i cant wait to see what shes gonna do im so excited :waterr: .

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• I predict she will debut with a song that has the same vibe as Bolbbagan's song. With her voice, the song will sound soothing to hear.

i like bolbbagan but their songs tend to be bright, fresh and cute which i think would suit rosé but i prefer the edgy style on her

"

final-1.gif

• Has it been confirmed that there's more than one song?? 😲

Honestly I'm so behind

im not sure cause ive seen in articles they mention thats its an ep and other blinks have been saying it is confirmed? but im not 100% believing it until i see it lol

"

final-1.gif

• it would be so great if it was an ep 😻

Yg better not make clowns of us :sadr:

he better not im so paranoid that even tho they already filmed the mv, they might just end up scrapping it to fuck with us :cryingr:

"

final-1.gif

• I definitely wish it will either be upbeat pop rock or something like old school Coldplay or The Killers

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!