bangpink will never happen!!

• Let's enjoy some music

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Yeah, i think of all the labels, YGE and BH are the closest to actual arch enemies. The rumor account said that Jensoo in particular have a dislike for BTS because of what they did to their friend GD and BB in general, basically taking their BG crown.

Lisa is supposedly the only one who is neutral about BTS and the only one with whom we could have a Bangpink interaction.

Lizkook lives on.

• Yeah, i think of all the labels, YGE and BH are the closest to actual arch enemies. The rumor account said that Jensoo in particular have a dislike for BTS because of what they did to their friend GD and BB in general, basically taking their BG crown.

Lisa is supposedly the only one who is neutral about BTS and the only one with whom we could have a Bangpink interaction.

Lizkook lives on.

Where is this rumor from? source please

Lizkook lives

why is Lisa neutral and the other girls salty?

• Where is this rumor from? source please

An old account on curiouscat called @bppredict. But it closed a long time ago, mid 2019. They were like 90% wrong on their predictions but some of their regular rumors were probably true. People LOVE to gossip and talk.

This specific one about BH and YGE being enemies makes logical sense (Army told me about the time BB family and staff were shading BTS for plagiarism). Whether Jensoo or all of BP themselves hate BTS on a personal level is obviously just a rumor. I guess the only evidence of this is their complete unwillingness to even acknowledge BTS, and vice versa, on live stages (i think the only time i've ever seen them even look at each other is when Jisoo and V hosted some show).

• why is Lisa neutral and the other girls salty?

The account said that the three Korean girls are friends with BB and Jensoo in particular are really close to GD. I cant remember exactly what the account said about Lisa, but my guess is that she's just not as close to BB as the others.

Just rumors though, i hope people just read this for fun and not take it so seriously. :)

Lizkook lives on.

Oh my godddd FREE LISA

And stop taking info from randos on the internet there is literally no way to verify if this is true

• An old account on curiouscat called @bppredict. But it closed a long time ago, mid 2019. They were like 90% wrong on their predictions but some of their regular rumors were probably true. People LOVE to gossip and talk.

This specific one about BH and YGE being enemies makes logical sense (Army told me about the time BB family and staff were shading BTS for plagiarism). Whether Jensoo or all of BP themselves hate BTS on a personal level is obviously just a rumor. I guess the only evidence of this is their complete unwillingness to even acknowledge BTS, and vice versa, on live stages (i think the only time i've ever seen them even look at each other is when Jisoo and V hosted some show).

I mean there was for sure some bad blood between army and vips years ago but bp rarely reacted to anyone on award shows other than their labelmates and they were respectful to bts and everyone the last few events they went to around late 2018-early 2019 and I even remember the bts members jamming to their songs lol. After that there werent any chances of interaction, perhaps things have changed since then and the seemingly "rivalry" a portion of both fandoms have made both groups avoid any contact from now on.

Who knows, we will have to wait until corona is gone lol but I feel like they are mostly avoiding controversy

• Let me dream, godammit.

Also while I can totally believe that there is some bad blood between YG and Big Hit, I don't think there is any personal grief between the Pinks and the Tannies. I don't even know if they ever met outside of award shows, lol.

• Nothing is impossible when it comes to dating. If Jenkai could happen, then a BP x BTS ship could easily become real. It’s not rare for two members of the biggest groups to date.

But, I do think that bangpink ships should stop. It was funny a few years back but now it’s just straight up delusional. It’s obvious that both groups don’t want to be seen near each other.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!