Nugu Main Vocals Appreciation Thread:

• Because I'm Bored and My Faves Need Exposed More

1. D-Crunch Hyunoh (ok he's only A Lead Vocalist but he's an exception!)

I can't even express how amazing his vocals are:

Note that in the examples, there's no backing vocals, there's no earpieces, this is pure, raw, talent

(the first 2 videos)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- THIS ONE ESPECIALLY gives me chills every time @ about 2:30 if you can't appreciate this idk!

IN Case You Still Don't Get it here's another video (top far right blue tank)

- he's in the tank top in this one

2. E'last Wonhyuk

He's simply fucking amazing, his range is insane

3. Noir Junyong

His vocals are to die for I love his voice he's incredible

- on the top far right

4. Mirae Lien

They just debuted and I can tell he's going places

5. Victon Seungsik

He's not only the Leader but his vocals are so damn good. Seungwoo said at one point his best treasure is Seungsik's voice.

6. A.C.E Donghun

A.C.E needs more attention periodt

7. DKB Teo

Not only is he a main vocalist but he's 1 of 2 acrobats in the group TALENT

it's a bitch to find a fancam/focus cam of just him

in this he's in like grey baggy pants, grey sweatshirt with a black shirt over it

Red shirt Jean jacket/spiky black hair (about :25 seconds)

8. Dongkiz Kyoungyoon

His vocals are incredible

• WHOLE ASS MOOD <3

Raw Fucking talent that boy....omg

That whole fan cam account is all him like omg i was in heaven...plus he wears a crop top well lol

Can you believe palace was their debut?!

• Raw Fucking talent that boy....omg

That whole fan cam account is all him like omg i was in heaven...plus he wears a crop top well lol

Can you believe palace was their debut?!

I literally die every time I watch that fan cam!!! :pepe-life-support:

AND YES!!! HOW CAN A GROUP DEBUT WITH SUCH A MASTERPIECE?!! <3<3<3:thumbup:

work in progress

• I literally die every time I watch that fan cam!!! :pepe-life-support:

AND YES!!! HOW CAN A GROUP DEBUT WITH SUCH A MASTERPIECE?!! <3<3<3:thumbup:

They debuted in 2018 they need more viewsssssss

but rookies these days aren't debuting like rookies.

• You speak of no lies <3

Rookies these days are impressing me every day!!

I love all these groups but E'last is number 2 Noir is Number 3 i'm about to place d-crunch up there they are like #6 on my list but the more i listen the more i fall in love lol

• I love all these groups but E'last is number 2 Noir is Number 3 i'm about to place d-crunch up there they are like #6 on my list but the more i listen the more i fall in love lol

I see <3

I am currently in the midst of getting into all three because I literally just found out about them like a day ago. AND ALL THREE OF THEIR DEBUT'S SHOCKED ME!!! <3

work in progress

• I see <3

I am currently in the midst of getting into all three because I literally just found out about them like a day ago. AND ALL THREE OF THEIR DEBUT'S SHOCKED ME!!! <3

haha must be all my spam :P I talk about them allll the time lol

• more hyunoh 'cause i'm in love lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!