some of y'all need to learn how to be wrong

• look, it's okay to be wrong. if someone tells you an obvious fact you got wrong, then just be humble, acknowledge your mistake, and edit your post. it's so silly to be so obviously wrong about something, yet double down on it because of your ego. it discredits anything else that you say. and just the entire culture on here of being obsessed with arguing and being right is so weird to me. do you have to take yourself that seriously? on a kpop forum? and especially when your discussing something that's actually important irl. it's so weird to be arguing about something that actually affects people's lives or harms people just to be able to say "i'm right and you're wrong" or "haha you loser, that's not even a correct argument. you're using a strawman. you're so illiterate." i'm exaggerating on the second one, but it's not too far from comments i've seen on here. the prevalence of this shows how ignorant users are, and it's sad that we'll never have a productive conversation because of users on here. this isn't really a response thread, but i've seen this time and time again and i maybe if i call out this behavior, it will stop.

• you're not subtle at all lol. you read my responses and i backed them up so the fact that you're shading me in a whole thread (don't try to deny it, its obvious) is hilarious. you can try to call me egotistical and a bigot but i said what i said, don't mention me or even shade me unless you're going to debunk what I've already said. with that in mind I'm not gonna reply to u again nor am i going to personally attack u bc when it comes to these situations I'm more mature than that.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• you're not subtle at all lol. you read my responses and i backed them up so the fact that you're shading me in a whole thread (don't try to deny it, its obvious) is hilarious. you can try to call me egotistical and a bigot but i said what i said, don't mention me or even shade me unless you're going to debunk what I've already said. with that in mind I'm not gonna reply to u again nor am i going to personally attack u bc when it comes to these situations I'm more mature than that.

i wasn't really trying to be subtle at all. but not sure why you're looking for a confrontation here when this thread is speaking in general. i've seen this behavior often, i just happened to recognize it in you. sad that you can't recognize it and you're still trying to get me to "debunk" you. what claims did you make? "asexuals aren't part of the lgbtq community because they don't experience discrimination. show me evidence of acephobia." i posted several links and documents recording discrimination against asexuals. your response? "i already decided what i'm going to believe no matter what so no thank you." your other claim? "demisexuality is a microaggression." my response: "actually that's not what those words mean." your response? "don't quote me again." what the hell am i supposed to "debunk"? all i can assume was that you're purposely being ignorant because you don't feel comfortable admitting you're wrong or considering the other point of view. personally attack me for what? saying asexuals and anyone on the ace spectrum are valid? saying they belong in the lgbtq+ community? anyways, welcome to my ignore list. im putting anyone who exibits the traits in my OP on ignore since they don't care for reasonable discussion from now on.

• preach

some people just want to have all of the credibility in the world huh?

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~ BTS ~ EXO ~ BLACKPINK ~ LOONA ~ ATEEZ ~ IZ*ONE ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ RED VELVET ~ STRAY KIDS ~ AESPA ~ TWICE ~

“Stan Loona

~ cherry

• is this about that one person's comment about aces? I read all that and really wanted to say something since I'm an ace but saw you trying your best to explain. So, I didn't. Thank you for trying atleast. We cannot teach people empathy or any other social values. People like them exist but people like you also exist who accept☺

• I don't think i can call out users but i did have great discussions with two fellow members and we didn't resort to name calling or anything so it is possible on this forum...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!