RIP the previous lineup of AESPA :'(

• Really? I heard all Hina's shining star vocals and her Mickey Mouse club projects with Lami and Koeun, and if I'm being honest only Koeun could really sing, Hina was average compared to the aespa girls and Lame was just pretty, she couldn't sing at all

:pepewhat:

She's good enough me thinks. If not, she will not chosen along with Jungyeon,Ning2 & Koeun as part of the OST lineup. Maybe visual is the reason why SM don't choose her (sorry srg stans) because she is not lacking in other parts. I remember how harshly pannyeos & k-netz roasting SM rookies visual for being not pretty enough. Agree, Lami lack of skills is obvious in MMC.

• You could get attacked for those statements boo :pepe-back-away:

Are people really this childish? Listen I love my SM rookie girls as well and it's very sad they weren't chosen and I hope whatever they do in life they find happiness, but I have to keep things 100 boo :* Hina was an average singer and amazing dancer, Koeun was an amazing singer and dancer but was over exposed same with Lami she was a good dancer not too much on singing and was over exposed. Considering aespa excel in vocals, only Koeun would have been a good fit for the group, Hina maybe with training and Lami no, she had no vocals.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Really? I heard all Hina's shining star vocals and her Mickey Mouse club projects with Lami and Koeun, and if I'm being honest only Koeun could really sing, Hina was average compared to the aespa girls and Lame was just pretty, she couldn't sing at all

:pepewhat:

Lami wasn't in shining star OST

and NO hina was good, she just have a very distinctive vocal with a cute voice who make you think this

but her part in Into the new world show that she was a good vocalist

and she did a perfect high note in Someday with Ningning

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• She's good enough me thinks. If not, she will not chosen along with Jungyeon,Ning2 & Koeun as part of the OST lineup. Maybe visual is the reason why SM don't choose her (sorry srg stans) because she is not lacking in other parts. I remember how harshly pannyeos & k-netz roasting SM rookies visual for being not pretty enough. Agree, Lami lack of skills is obvious in MMC.

Considering Giselle is the last in terms of singing in aespa and sings like this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hina would have been a weak link, it's true. Her vocals were very average at best, but she excelled in dance. But considering aespa have Karina and Winter who are decent dancers plus have vocals and Karina has Rap, and Giselle has vocals/ rap and languages, it didn't make sense to choose her at all.

:wellr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Considering Giselle is the last in terms of singing in aespa and sings like this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hina would have been a weak link, it's true. Her vocals were very average at best, but she excelled in dance. But considering aespa have Karina and Winter who are decent dancers plus have vocals and Karina has Rap, and Giselle has vocals/ rap and languages, it didn't make sense to choose her at all.

I don't mind if you think Hina is average. Everyone is free for their own opinions :pepelove2:

I just want to correct you the reason Hina in not in line up is certainly not because of her vocals based on the proof that I stated above.

• Lami wasn't in shining star OST

and NO hina was good, she just have a very distinctive vocal with a cute voice who make you think this

but her part in Into the new world show that she was a good vocalist

and she did a perfect high note in Someday with Ningning

No Lami wasn't I never said she was? I said she was in the Disney performances with the other girls and ooohhhhh I'm judging based on all their performances, you do know they add autotune and additional stuff during recording?

Again, I never said she can't sing, but I find her vocals very average compared to current aespa members

:whatr:

• I don't mind if you think Hina is average. Everyone is free for their own opinions :pepelove2:

I just want to correct you the reason Hina in not in line up is certainly not because of her vocals based on the proof that I stated above.

I think her LACK of vocals sure played a part, other than the obvious - Giselle speaks English which she didn't and Giselle raps, I can't speak on her visuals because I thought Hina was really cute, I think if Hina had vocals like Winter or Ningning or Karina she would have been chosen

• I think her LACK of vocals sure played a part, other than the obvious - Giselle speaks English which she didn't and Giselle raps, I can't speak on her visuals because I thought Hina was really cute, I think if Hina had vocals like Winter or Ningning or Karina she would have been chosen

Ultimately, we can only guessing why she is not chosen & not knowing the EXACT reasoning behind it.

Let's ends this on good terms :pepe-toast:

• you do know they add autotune and additional stuff during recording

I hope you know at least that MMC performance weren't live performance

also you can add things but you can't add everything you want if someone doesn't have the skills to hit a high note they will never

i agree with you that Lami skills weren't really great during MMC

but Hina was never weak or very average when you listen to her shining star part

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Ultimately, we can only guessing why she is not chosen & not knowing the EXACT reasoning behind it.

Let's ends this on good terms :pepe-toast:

Yeah exactly, ya'll still my booooos :* it's fun to debate :pepe-smug: anyways and like you said no one will ever know for sure, but them and SM. aespa still the best :pepe-toast:

I hope you know at least that MMC performance weren't live performance

also you can add things but you can't add everything you want if someone doesn't have the skills to hit a high note they will never

i agree with you that Lami skills weren't really great during MMC

but Hina was never weak or very average when you listen to her shining star part

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!