Sakura vs Wonyoung

• Official Post

I love both but I'll go with Sakura. No wonder both YG and BH allegedly wanted her, she seriously has the ability to COMMAND the stage, even if she isn't the best dancer or singer.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I never understood the Wonyoung and Sakura comparisons though, one just turned 23 with lots of experience in the idol industry while the other is very much still a teenager.

• She has this ... I don't know... gaze aura in her eyes whatever you call it

kkura | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Sakura is popular and has a hardcore fanbase but she's not my style. Wonyoung she's prettier and has amazing stage presence. She even was on that army poll it's creepy but she's definitely insanely popular in sk. I feel she will be one of the it girls in 4rth gen for sure.

I didn't know about the army poll thing, if so that's creepy, true.

But I fully agree with Wonyoung's presence on stage and 'it girl' potential.

It's not something that's much acknowledged or talked about among K-pop fans, I don't even know if there's a proper term for the talent: but the ability to master and control various nuanced facial expressions and show it off to great impact like on stage is definitely an impressive skill, and personally I think one of the most important (and underrated) talents an idol can have.

The ones in the PD48 show I thought had impressively high skill in that particular talent, were Chowon and Wonyoung.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• they're both overrated cause they're beautiful so that makes the akgae wars even more annoying.

like objectively, neither is even in the top 5 in terms of talent of their group. People always talk about Wonyoung and her "amazing" expressions but she always has the same half-smile and does the same stuff every time. I know people were impressed when she was 13 but realistically, she's already hit a plateau in terms of her potential. Sure she can still get better but by now everyone has surely realised she's neither gonna be an outstanding dancer or singer and if she wasn't so pretty and tall, nobody would be talking about her stage presence either.

Sakura is and always has been a visual first. I feel like people really fall all over themselves if there's a visual who's not dead-eyed, but honestly they're both quite mediocre performers. Nice idols though.

• Both are similar, however Sakura's only big draw back are her terrible fans which makes it hard to enjoy her in all honesty. Even after all this time they are still obsessed with Wonyoung.

Even though Wonyoung is younger, prettier, and more talented than Sakura, you rarely seen Wonyoung fans constantly trying to compare the two.

This is why I support Iz*One disbandment so Wonyoung won't have to put up with Sakura fans and their obsessive jealousy toward her.

• Both are similar, however Sakura's only big draw back are her terrible fans which makes it hard to enjoy her in all honesty. Even after all this time they are still obsessed with Wonyoung.

Even though Wonyoung is younger, prettier, and more talented than Sakura, you rarely seen Wonyoung fans constantly trying to compare the two.

This is why I support Iz*One disbandment so Wonyoung won't have to put up with Sakura fans and their obsessive jealousy toward her.

Yes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!