KARINA'S BIRTHDAY SUPPORT IS TRENDING + knetz reaction !!!

• Yesterday was Karina's 21st birthday and her Chinese bar went ALL OUT...

From subway LED walls:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Building screen walls:

To the biggest LED screen in Korea:

Luxury items:

They even named a star for her:

External Content
    [/media] [/media]

[media][/media]

[media]1. [+158, -13][/media]

[media]Wow she didn't even have one comeback and just debuted once. This is freaking awesome, f*ck;;;;[/media]

[media][/media]

[media][/media]

[media]2. [+153, -21][/media]

[media]For real, there's no point in Pann-girls hating on herㅋㅋㅋ this is all on the Internet so as long as she doesn't look at it, she'll be fine. She's looking at her gifs and ads first-hand so she'll feel the love[/media]

[media][/media]

[media][/media]

[media]3. [+95, -12] They are seriously doing this support thing properly. It somehow looks f*cking solid[/media]

[media][/media]

[media][/media]

[media]4. [+58, -2][/media]

[media]Wow seriously, popular celebrities really must feel that haters are futile... every time their birthday comes around, they'll be able to receive this kind of gifts and promote...[/media]

[media][/media]

[media][/media]

[media]5. [+55, -2][/media]

[media]Those were the gifts sent by her Korean fans!~![/media]

[media][/media]

[media][/media]

[media][/media]

Source: [enter-talk] KARINA'S BIRTHDAY SUPPORT (F*CKING LONG SCROLL)

Given all, what's your prediction for aespa's first album sales?  [media](This is only one of the FOUR members' fan power.[/media]

Edited 2 times, last by acepa ().

• She'll grow stronger I really hope Sm don't mess up her image. All this love and she's still a rookie. Shes being compared to yoona as the representative visual. It's seriously insane. I hope this keeps going. Also happy birthday to Karina. I hope she gets to see all these ads!

Didn’t they mention her only once in one Theqoo article and they weren’t comparing her, they said put her instead of Irene because of the scandal just saying cause I see you say this in all Karina threads when majority don’t actually put her alongside Yoona, yoona is of another tier entirely. Irene and Yoona are still SM representative visuals, they are far more known in Korea, it’s like saying because they mention Yuna (itzy) a lot on Korean forums these days, she’s the representative visual alongside Suzy because a lot of people have mentioned Suzy and Yuna side by side in an article. Doesn’t make her a representative more than tzuyu .

Edited 2 times, last by fidren ().

• Didn’t they mention her only once in one Theqoo article and they weren’t comparing her, they said put her instead of Irene because of the scandal just saying cause I see you say this in all Karina threads when majority don’t actually put her alongside Yoona, yoona is of another tier entirely. Irene and Yoona are still SM representative visuals, they are far more known in Korea, it’s like saying because they mention Yuna (itzy) a lot on Korean forums these days, she’s the representative visual alongside Suzy because a lot of people have mentioned Suzy and Yuna side by side in an article. Doesn’t make her a representative more than tzuyu .

And I will continue to say it in every Karina thread. She's gorgeous.

In the same article's Tzuyu was there in the op. Nobody had an objection to that but several people mentioned Karina to the point where I thought she was included in the op. People even think Karina looks like an anime charecter tomie

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!