BigBang is coming back THIS year and rumours says it is between May and July!!!!

• Me shaking my ass preparing for THE BOPS, THE SONGS, THE GROUP, THE MUSICIANS, THE ARTISTS, THE KINGS, THE LEGEND!

I truly think they will cb this year. GD is already promoting so this mean they will do something.

Fingers crossed, heart ready, clothes on, let's go!!! Uhuuuuuu!

• yeah weren't they recording new music before corona hit since they were in the coachella 2020 lineup? can't wait to see what they'll drop it's been so long

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• ok guys wtf?

T.o.p said he won't promote in korea ever again i guess he changed his mind, so OT4 it will be.

Everyone is going to go crazy if that happens. I know I'm biased but I really want to see 2NE1 reunite as well, even for just a rendition of their old songs. I remember Dara being the first idol that caught my eye as I so related to her. They all also seem to be in contact with each other.

• ok guys wtf?

T.o.p said he won't promote in korea ever again i guess he changed his mind, so OT4 it will be.

They can actually release albums and tour and still be on top.

They don't need Korean promo.

They didn't want to go on music shows their last comeback but did anyway. GD didn't promote at all his last comeback.

But I don't blame T.O.P, parts of Korea is toxic, but they have tons of fans there, so they can if they want.

yeah weren't they recording new music before corona hit since they were in the coachella 2020 lineup? can't wait to see what they'll drop it's been so long

T.O.P has released snippets on his IG since last year. GD has been seen at the new YG building since last year.

What a bad news ..

Financial experts have stated BIGBANG's return to activity as a main reason the financial outlook for YG is so good this year. While they were on hiatus no one has been able to replace the income BIGBANG made.

So it's good for all YG artists that they return.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Yess i saw the news in the statement of this researcher put out.

So YG made a lot of profit with Rosè solo +THE SHOW + Treasure japan debut in the first half of the year.

With Blackpink, Lisa solo, Treasure cb, GD solo and bigbang cb their stocks sure will blow up like crazy

• Yess i saw the news in the statement of this researcher put out.

So YG made a lot of profit with Rosè solo +THE SHOW + Treasure japan debut in the first half of the year.

With Blackpink, Lisa solo, Treasure cb, GD solo and bigbang cb their stocks sure will blow up like crazy

Yes, BIGBANG, BLACKPINK and TREASURE were noted as the main reasons YG is expected to exceed 2019 and 2020 in revenue in YG's entertainment segment. And also stated YGPlus doing album distribution for BH and their new acquisition of Scooter Braun's Ithaca Holdings.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Yes, BIGBANG, BLACKPINK and TREASURE were noted as the main reasons YG is expected to exceed 2019 and 2020 in revenue in YG's entertainment segment. And also stated YGPlus doing album distribution for BH and their new acquisition of Scooter Braun's Ithaca Holdings.

What exactly do they do with "album distribution"?

• What exactly do they do with "album distribution"?

YGPlus does distribution for several labels. And it's not just physical, but digital on all platforms like Spotify, Apple, QQ in China etc. You'll be seeing YGPlus logo on the physical albums as well as digital platforms.

They will do merch distribution too.

YG is majority stakeholder in YGPlus, hence the naming rights.

YG Family

1080x360

• YG Plus (YG artists distributor) is just gonna distribute HYBE artists albums because HYBE invested in YG Plus. HYBE artists used to be distributed by Dreamus who are another distributor. YG acts are also probably gonna be put on weverse and the weverse shop (treasure is already on both)

YGPlus does distribution for several labels. And it's not just physical, but digital on all platforms like Spotify, Apple, QQ in China etc. You'll be seeing YGPlus logo on the physical albums as well as digital platforms.

They will do merch distribution too.

YG is majority stakeholder in YGPlus, hence the naming rights.

Ok thnx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!