HAN SEO HEE <-- Of Food (Jail), the Basics (Contract), and Back Stabbing (of HSH) ; Introduction ; 2021.02.09

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARb_dFaIPbg

HAN SEO HEE 한서희 (ex-GF of T.O.P) posted New Video (2021.02.09 , Intro)

on her SeoHee-chopath = 서히코패스 = YouTube Channel (6 min)

www.allkpop.com/han-seo-hee-first-episode-youtube-series-seoheechopath

HAN SEO HEE uploads the *Introduction* episode

of her new YouTube series 'Seoheechopath' ; 2021.02.10

sports.khan.co.kr/sports/sk_index.html?art_id=202102091750013

HAN SEO HEE , YT Video = 'I Could NOT Keep (up) the Basics' ; 2021.02.09

So , it is about the HAN SEO HEE (HSH) *Contract* with the 'SeoHee-chopath' YT Channel Firm ... Apparently , the YT Channel is *owned* by the Production Firm , and not HSH ... So , HSH gets *paid* to work with them (via Contract) , and the Production Firm creates and posts the HSH content ... It would seem much as Produce 101 TV Show ('Evil Editing' ???) ... Where MNET TV controls what happens mostly (Video Content) , via *Contract* situation.

So , it seems that they are using a 'humor' strategy to portray HAN SEO HEE ...

In that, HSH is concerned about FOOD consumption (Rice Cakes ???)

while working for her YT Channel Producer Firm (Contract).

*** Begin Quote Translation ***

Han Seo Hee noted (of her Contract stipulations) --> ... "The (YT Website) Producer (Firm) must do their best to provide an environment in which actors (so HSH) can demonstrate their abilities." ... HSH then reacted --> ... "This is too comprehensive (complex wording). Can you give me an example?" (HSH asked) ... When the Production Crew answered --> ... "We don't starve (you = HSH) for more than twelve hours" ... HAN SEO HEE reacted --> ... "Ah, then, are you giving me RICE on time (to eat) ??? ... The (S.K) Police Station also provides food. Even when I'm being investigated, (POLICE JAIL) they give you FOOD."

*** End Quote Translation ***

LOL ... HAN SEO HEE spent *30 Days* in the S.K Holding Jail (July-August 2020) , waiting for her DRUG HAIR TEST to finally return as a 'NO ILLEGAL DRUGS' finding ... And then HSH was released (NO Probation Violation) ... So I guess HSH got to sample the (yummy) JAIL FOOD quite a bit.

imgur.com/OwRpNZV.jpg

None the Worse for *Jail Wear* , Sept. 2020 (Jail Released)

HAN SEO HEE looking *Fabulous* ...

(*Fake* News) --> Coming to a YT Channel website near You Soon ...

"The HAN SEO HEE *JAIL BIRD* DIET" and Exercise DVD ... :love:

HAN SEO HEE = The S.Korean JANE 'Barbarella' FONDA ??? ... :thumbup:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_sWkZGmRM

Barbarella (Movie Trailer , featuring JANE FONDA , 3 min) ; Year 1968

(Trolling) ... Maybe (Fashion) GUCCI firm (HSH wears their clothing) will send

a COFFEE CART to the 'SeoHee-chopath' YT Channel Firm 'Video Making' Event(s)

for STAFF and HSH consumption ??? ... :wink:

*** Begin More Quote Translation ***

HAN SEO HEE showed hesitation about the (her Contract) provision that says --> ... 'You must NOT engage in acts that cause Social Insults (alcohol drinking, bad automobile driving, physical assault, illegal drugs, etc.) or otherwise cause DAMAGE to the (HSH) DIGNITY (in Public perception) ... The Production Crew said --> ... "Basically, it applies to all celebrities" ... The Production Crew added --> ... "It's the (Standard) Basic (Contract stipulations) of the Basics (for all celebrities , their Working Contract)" ... HAN SEO HEE reacted honestly --> ... "(My Contract) It's the Basic of the Basics, but I did NOT follow the Basics (in the past), so I was STABBED (in the BACK , by K-pop Agencies ???)."

*** End More Quote Translation ***

LOL ... 8o ... HAN SEO HEE can 'cover' the 'BACK STABBERS' Song now -->

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmXRQ3vfzcA

'Back Stabbers' Song ; O'Jays ; Year 1972

Edited 27 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “HAN SEO HEE <-- Of Food (JAIL), the Basics (Contract), and BACK STABBING (of HSH) ; 2021.02.09” to “HAN SEO HEE <-- Of Food (Jail), the Basics (Contract), and Back Stabbing (of HSH) ; Introduction ; 2021.02.09”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!