[Twitter] Oh_mes2 retired...

• They left because of the controversies behind them that people in this thread fail to acknowledge:

They posted a lot of over exaggerated news pieces about JKs minor fender bender but tried to diminish the seriousness of a Korean actress drunk driving. Armys called them out and that’s what eventually led to them leaving.

BUT, they had left once earlier because they were posting celeb pictures at a Jonghyun’s funeral. They also used the AllLivesMatter tag earlier in 2020. There was a lot of other crap so they finally decided to leave.

Tragic. I always thought their tweets were biased, anyway.

• They left because of the controversies behind them that people in this thread fail to acknowledge:

They posted a lot of over exaggerated news pieces about JKs minor fender bender but tried to diminish the seriousness of a Korean actress drunk driving. Armys called them out and that’s what eventually led to them leaving.

BUT, they had left once earlier because they were posting celeb pictures at a Jonghyun’s funeral. They also used the AllLivesMatter tag earlier in 2020. There was a lot of other crap so they finally decided to leave.

idk about the jungkook news but about the funeral, isnt official photo taken from korean media and he just translate it ?

its not they btw , its him . he is pinky/ioi stan back then , that acc is a stan twt acc before a news translator

• I've read the farewell and it seems like he's done some pretty messed up shit and pissed off all kinds of fandoms. How can you be this problematic as a simple news account? ?(

Anyway other news accounts will fill that hole sooner or later.

• damn army stans (whatever u call them) need to chill

#loveyourself (dont forget to not spread hate to others online)

Lmao...applies to everyone who spreads hate to others online not just Armys, see some posts on the first page love and maybe call them out too rather than nameless, faceless Armys you did not see attack anyone when others be calling Armys cancer right here.

• A Blink makes a thread on a stan twitter account leaving twitter, I would love to know the intent behind it seeing how this is clearly in the domain of twitter drama on which threads are not permitted on AKP, but since one fandom is being accused for making them leave twitter the thread ofc had to be made.

2 posts in, said fandom is abused and called cancerous, OP asks people to keep it civil...lmao, why make a thread on it in the first place when you knew what was going to happen? Disgusting. AKP Blinks keep stooping low. Never change.

• also can anyone else explain about him and the daehwi situation? or was it posted already-

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A Blink makes a thread on a stan twitter account leaving twitter, I would love to know the intent behind it seeing how this is clearly in the domain of twitter drama on which threads are not permitted on AKP, but since one fandom is being accused for making them leave twitter the thread ofc had to be made.

2 posts in, said fandom is abused and called cancerous, OP asks people to keep it civil...lmao, why make a thread on it in the first place when you knew what was going to happen? Disgusting. AKP Blinks keep stooping low. Never change.

What...

What are you even talking about. I just told you why I made this thread and I said to keep it civil because your fandom was beginning to get attacked already.

I didn't even post anything else in the op that would give you the impression I was shading...

If you want to delude yourself into thinking this is about you or your fandom that's entirely on you. Leave me out of it bc I honestly don't know what happened on that acc earlier today.

2 posts in, said fandom is abused and called cancerous, OP asks people to keep it civil...lmao, why make a thread on it in the first place when you knew what was going to happen. Disgusting. AKP Blinks keep stooping low. Never change.

u are attacking even a nonproblematic blink who made a harmless thread how pathetic can u be?. oh_mes2 is a popular account and so many including me followed it for news.

• If a thread is not about them, they are not happy.

I guess I have to turn to Seoul story now for news. Balloon is just too slow

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!