• The kind of person to be interested in many things at once (EG binge many TV shows, listen to a range of music, read several books at once etc) or invest all your time only on one hobby/interest :whatr:

I'm definitely the latter :pepe-life-support: if I find a song, drama or book I like, I'll love and be obsessed with only that for literally months

It's kind of bad in a way because often I'll be depending on whatever it is to get me through a day, week, month and so on :pepe-peek:

There's this song I haven't stopped playing almost everyday even though it's been months, and I can't watch any drama besides the one I'm watching right now. The last book I read I loved so much I'd be analysing the characters in my head on the train to uni

In high school I picked up the habit of being really slow/passionate about what I consume, and these interests are kind of like a comfort space to compensate for fast paced reality :borahae:

• I'm interested in many things. I don't have one hobby. I like trying out everything at least once (not when it comes to food though, I'm a picky eater). But I can't be obsessed with something for so long. I drop it when it gets boring.

But I wish I had a strong passion towards a particular thing. It would be nice to make a career out of it.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• You just described my life <3:thumbup:

work in progress

• I'm interested in many things. I don't have one hobby. I like trying out everything at least once (not when it comes to food though, I'm a picky eater). But I can't be obsessed with something for so long. I drop it when it gets boring.

But I wish I had a strong passion towards a particular thing. It would be nice to make a career out of it.

People who make their strong passions a career definitely win in life haha

• I'm interested in many different things, but I find myself dedicating much more energy towards one thing at a time as opposed to everything at once.

K-pop these days would be an exception since my favorite/bias group is currently inactive, so I just listen to whatever now. I find myself easily getting into new groups, and many of these groups are quite equal to me in terms of appeal.

Same for me with Kpop being an exception ~ Except it's rare to find new releases I like and I just listen to the older songs I love/other genres of Korean music

• The same velocity i like something i lose interest too.

I like to immerse myself in a lot of things, to me it's more interesting and fun. I'd rather have options than just being fixated in one hobby. My brain doesn't work like this.... And i never obsessed with just one thing my entire life... Let me be positive and think that I'm a free spirited person :clown: I'm more independent and i don't lose sleep if something goes wrong or anything..

But congrats for your passion! I find it interesting how passionate some are with their likes.

• I like to obsess about AKP especially the comments section, I talk about it with my therapist often. I know its a problem. I acknowledge the problem, then hogthwarts it!?!

• The same velocity i like something i lose interest too.

I like to immerse myself in a lot of things, to me it's more interesting and fun. I'd rather have options than just being fixated in one hobby. My brain doesn't work like this.... And i never obsessed with just one thing my entire life... Let me be positive and think that I'm a free spirited person :clown: I'm more independent and i don't lose sleep if something goes wrong or anything..

But congrats for your passion! I find it interesting how passionate some are with their likes.

I think it could count as being free spirited or even open minded :') It has different positives from being immersed in just one thing for a period of time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!