This might be my favourite NCT ballad.....

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love the use of different languages. Also, Most memorable melody of all NCT ballads.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Official Post

From Home is amazing. We need the rearranged version on Spotify!

I get so emotional when the rest of the foreign line shows up.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't even get me started on the MV version. :crys:

• Goodamnnnnnn

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• From Home is amazing. We need the rearranged version on Spotify!

I get so emotional when the rest of the foreign line shows up.

OMG Nct ateeeeeeee :pepe-life-support: WOW those vocals :pepe-sad: NCT are the real deal for sure :lover1:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• The rearranged is so amazing I also like that it uses the melody (sorry i don't know what the music term is called) from TVXQ's Tonight

NCT U's From Home rearranged

External Content youtu.be

TVXQ's Tonight

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!