give me your favourite b side!

• so im redoing my kpop playlist, like probably a lot of people here today eyy lmao

and i'm picking up mostly title tracks i've noticed cause kpop is massive and listening to whole albums is very time consuming

so i invite people to pimp out ONE (don't give me more, i will get overwhelmed ;( ) of their favourite artists' side tracks in exchange for me possibly pimping them out too in the future pretty sweet deal if you ask me

4th gen peeps especially, come help me! i know next to nothing about your groups!

i will rate your pick if that encourages you, i know people love validation 8)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you want some hoe anthem:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i was no joke listening to this exact song when i decided to make this thread =O it's what made me want to find hidden gems like it 10/10

• If you want some hoe anthem:

thank you for your suggestion! that didn't do much for me unfortunately, not a big fan of this kind of more electronic music

• If you want something slow/calming

External Content youtu.be

that was really enjoyable thank you! who sings at around 1:25? straight up asmr lol

hell yeah, that's what i'm all about! going on the playlist :dancer:

That's Felix! He's known for his unique deep voice, and has actually done a lot of asmr videos if you're interested to check them out one day :D

hahaha i love asmr i just might :omgr:

• External Content youtu.be

This is my favorite b side right now. It honestly has been my favorite since it was released.

• External Content open.spotify.com

I violently hate this song but since you seem to Stan groups I don't like u might like it

• goddamn i love girls groups :pepe-excited: secret was legit amazing, great chorus and their rapper really took me by surprise, she reminded me of bora from sistar who's lowkey one of my faves.

i just added gidle's entire latest mini album to my playlist, these girls don't miss. there's a nightmare version? not sure what that's about, but i prefer the original. the minimalism and the powerful vocals really work for me.

10/10 everywhere thank you

• Ahh just one and i know nothing of what kind of music you like :D I'll try with this one

pleasant surprise! i was waiting for the typical slower song bridge rap and it never came hahaha i loved the pre chorus, solid 8/10 thank you! i'm docking points for these weird laser sounds in the chorus :whatb:

• External Content youtu.be

ahhh they're so cool, that bridge tho :love: i wanna get into them so bad they might just be my 2021 stanning project

9/10 i love elvira girl's softer voice

This is my favorite b side right now. It honestly has been my favorite since it was released.

wow this gives me major sober by hyoyeon vibes, but more upbeat. very cute, she has such a pleasant voice! i just wish the chorus had a little bit more going on, but the verses make up for it solid 8/10 thank you!

• External Content open.spotify.com

I violently hate this song but since you seem to Stan groups I don't like u might like it

well i definitely wouldn't say violently hate, but we might have more in common than you think ^^ this reminds me of some earlier exo tracks i avoid hahaha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!