[KNETZ] Reason for Baekhyun enlisting in public service, long term medication for 4th grade hypothyroidism

He can just eat his medication, he must be having a freaking good time enlisting in public service.

:cursing::cursing::cursing: Some idiots talk out of their butts without informing themselves. I'm not even an EXO fan, but this really ticks me off.

I suffer from hypothyroidism, and take the same medication as Baekhyun. This condition is nothing to scoff at. You're always fatigued, your metabolism is really slow, you get palpitations because your pulse accelerates for no reason, you're either sweating or freezing all the time, your joints hurt, your hair falls off, your skin is dry, your nails are brittle, and a slew of other symptoms. You have to take the medication on an empty stomach with lots of water. It really upsets the stomach after you take the medication, and you can't eat anything for at least an hour after you take it. Also, you can't take the medication until after at least four hours if you already ate. And you have to take the meds for the rest of your life. :-( How is he supposed to do military workouts when dealing with something like that?

• :cursing::cursing::cursing: Some idiots talk out of their butts without informing themselves. I'm not even an EXO fan, but this really ticks me off.

I suffer from hypothyroidism, and take the same medication as Baekhyun. This condition is nothing to scoff at. You're always fatigued, your metabolism is really slow, you get palpitations because your pulse accelerates for no reason, you're either sweating or freezing all the time, your joints hurt, your hair falls off, your skin is dry, your nails are brittle, and a slew of other symptoms. You have to take the medication on an empty stomach with lots of water. It really upsets the stomach after you take the medication, and you can't eat anything for at least an hour after you take it. Also, you can't take the medication until after at least four hours if you already ate. And you have to take the meds for the rest of your life. :-( How is he supposed to do military workouts when dealing with something like that?

That’s horrible I’m sorry you had to deal with that

• The question is, would a normal korean enlistee be assigned as a social worker if he was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism?

yes, except there wouldn’t be an expectation by random people to share medical records to “prove” it.

:pepe-tea:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• The question is, would a normal korean enlistee be assigned as a social worker if he was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism?

Yes he would. We have these rules for a reason 😂😂 why was this dumbass question asked?.

One comment answered this well. " These commenters have no male friends or else they wouldn't speak about this". As a Korean man myself yes everyone regardless of status gets the same treatment. Baekhyun having public service is normal because of his condition. There's no hiding this the MMA wants to toughest strongest soldiers for active and reserve, anyone with an illness or disability is almost always instantly disqualified, you are tested and evaluated by military doctors, and everybit of your medical records and history is presented to them. Hell they even find shit you didn't know you had. The criteria for service is strict. For all the international fans if you have family in the military especially you americans, ask your service member folks how serious shit is maybe then you will gain some understanding.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!