Dark moments in our lives

• Hi guys! I saw that some users are going through a difficult moment with so many things happening and unfortunately it seems that we are living in a super negative and fragile world this moment.

I don't know you neither you know me, but I want to talk to the ones who are feeling down, sad and thinking that life is no more fun neither precious.

These feelings full with sadness, dark and negative thoughts are so loud within us that we just forget who we are and what we want. I want to remember you that even though you are feeling like this, i hope you see in yourself your true beauty, nature and value. I hope that in these scenarios you take the opportunity to discover who you are and please understand that whatever we go through it will always pass!

It may seem like eternity and a constant war, it may seem like nobody understands you, it may see that it's better to give up. But please also see that you are so strong, so brave that you are still here fighting, you are still here trying to understand why you are here, you are still here trying to live! For this I, MONALISALOVE, am happy. I hope someday you will think of it as just a knowledge, a phase necessary to discover yourself, a phase where unfortunately more and more people are going through. I hope you find yourself and be happy within you! I wish you all the best!

I'm sorry if my text was a little difficult to understand, english is not my first language, but I hope my message got through.

My most sincere acknowledgment for the survivors! I hope you all find what makes you happy!

Bye! :froghype:

• I believe that it's the worst for people with some problems nowdays. Bc of corona, you cant even go out or somewhere to at least divert thoughts from bad things. I believe that it's terrible.

Especially here, on this forum, where you have group of people terrorizing everyone who dont think the same as them or who they see as good target (usually young teens/kids) and noone does nth about it.

Honestly, I would suggest everyone who is in the dark place, to leave this forum at least for some time.

• I believe that it's the worst for people with some problems nowdays. Bc of corona, you cant even go out or somewhere to at least divert thoughts from bad things. I believe that it's terrible.

Especially here, on this forum, where you have group of people terrorizing everyone who dont think the same as them or who they see as good target (usually young teens/kids) and noone does nth about it.

Honestly, I would suggest everyone who is in the dark place, to leave this forum at least for some time.

Yes, corona really just made things worse the most possible way....

And about this forum... I think staying here without any "allies" is a super bad idea, but if you find people who you can talk normally then it's great!

• Forums usually have a mental health thread, if akp had one it would be good

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you for the affirmations. I’ve been going through some dark times recently with losing my father who I still haven’t been able to lay to rest. I need that closure. I’ve also had some housing issues but fortunately that’s been resolved now. I’m in my new house, one I’ve wanted for five years and am happy here so far. They say things get easier with time, but it’s the in between that’s hard.

• Thank you for the affirmations. I’ve been going through some dark times recently with losing my father who I still haven’t been able to lay to rest. I need that closure. I’ve also had some housing issues but fortunately that’s been resolved now. I’m in my new house, one I’ve wanted for five years and am happy here so far. They say things get easier with time, but it’s the in between that’s hard.

May your father rest in peace!

I hope you can through this pain knowing how strong and amazing you are! Just being here is already incredible magic!

May your life be full of happiness and that you remember that even in the darkest times you are important!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!