List of new HYBE shareholders

• And how much their stocks are worth based on todays price (USD)

Scott Braun 99,998,923

Scott Borchetta 36,016,957

Arianna Grande Butera 11,582,772

Justin Drew Bieber 11,582,772

Jose Alvaro Osorio Balvin 4,633,152

Fabio David Acosta Martinez 173,665

Raymond Rock 173,665

Asher Roth 115,704

Carly Rae Jepsen 115,704

Taylor James 115,704

Joshua Gudwin 115,704

Kenneth Charles Hamilton Jr. 115,704

Thomas Lee Brown 115,704

Jason Boyd 115,704

Demetria Devonne Lovato 1,158,126

David Andrew Burd 926,501

Michael Hertz 231,625

Victoria Kelly 578,955

Quavious Keyate Marshall 289,369

Andrew Wotman 1,158,126

Daniel Smyers 578,955

Shay Mooney 578,955

Thomas Rhett Akins Jr 1,158,126

Tyler Reed Hubbard 1,158,126

Jaclyn Augustus 115,704

Tony Bracy 115,704

Shauna Nep 115,704

Jules Feree 578,955

James Shin 173,665

Daniel Gross 115,704

Ryan David Aldred 173,665

Nicole Krolicki 57,744

Zachary Cohen 57,744

Allison Kaye Scarinzi 5,791,278

Jason Scott Manson 2,316,468

Jennifer McDaniels 2,316,468

Andrew Kautz 578,955

David Bolno 1,158,126

Eric Holden 231,625

BTS has 15 million each based on what they were gifted and 16 million based on the latest info of what they had around IPO time. BTS combined has more stocks than Scooter.

UPDATE: these are previous Ithaca shareholders who got HYBE stocks in share exchange in the process of ascquisition.

Edited once, last by myaza ().

• Anyone dislikes the fact that these people at top of the list haven't done shit for HYBE and still have almost the same amount of stocks as BTS members combined? X/

They get whatever Scooter & co brings into the company in return. But BTS should have more. I think its very possible further stock options were part of the resigning deal.

Its also interesing, because according to the articles that were released during the IPO giving artists stocks was totally unheard of in western industry. And now a bunch of artists get shares in their management company, even if its small amounts.

• we're now stanning investment firms are we?

are people aware that this is what stanning a company means?

i don't care about what big hit, hybe, other artists, investors, producers, etc do; i don't care about capitalists and corporations, i only care about bts: their health and their music.

• They get whatever Scooter & co brings into the company in return. But BTS should have more. I think its very possible further stock options were part of the resigning deal.

Its also interesing, because according to the articles that were released during the IPO giving artists stocks was totally unheard of in western industry. And now a bunch of artists get shares in their management company, even if its small amounts.

We will have to see what they will bring in the future but it still haven't happened yet. Meanwhile BTS literally made HYBE so I can't help but feel a bit salty over this. I also wonder if this BH expansion was in the discussion when they resigned with BH in 2018. If this was decided after that, I don't think even BTS themselves can foresee this to demand more benefits for them. Whatever happens, I just hope it goes well for BTS's future.

• We will have to see what they will bring in the future but it still haven't happened yet. Meanwhile BTS literally made HYBE so I can't help but feel a bit salty over this. I also wonder if this BH expansion was in the discussion when they resigned with BH in 2018. If this was decided after that, I don't think even BTS themselves can foresee this to demand more benefits for them. Whatever happens, I just hope it goes well for BTS's future.

These are just shares though. For all we know we don’t even know the actual income BTS gets from BigHit annually. I bet it makes the shares look like change :eyebrowsr:

• why others so pressed about this

no one talking about stanning here

this is just a list of shareholders, but some pressed individuals have already made up their own narrative

• why others so pressed about this

no one talking about stanning here

this is just a list of shareholders, but some pressed individuals have already made up their own narrative

Theyre just on another round of obsessive stalking of me. They needed to wait over week for it.

• These are just shares though. For all we know we don’t even know the actual income BTS gets from BigHit annually. I bet it makes the shares look like change :eyebrowsr:

BTS do not get income from Bighit, The boys get it from the Armys who bought millions of their albums, concert tickets, merchss, streaming, downloading etc. , but they have to pay big percentage of their earning to bighit.

And the shares not just the shares, thats correlating to the value of the artists. How come BH values more other artists than BTSwho helped BH growth to this big?? I also think is nor fair to BTS ? what about other BH kpop artists?

• They definitely missed you.

I miss you too. How have you been? I need more data analysis threads.

Everything has been so busy with comeback, HYBE news and all other stuff thrown at us yesterday and today :froghype:

I hope Film Out will give us some more data for analysis tomorrow! Threads will be made!

• I'd say better put Jin in there. He's ruthless and doesn't give 2 fucks about shutting up and/or not bothering anyone. Man does whatever he wants. :pepelove1:

Lol, I think Jin will make a good board member one day. Theres been precedent for boy group members becoming executives of their company in Japan, so it could happen here as well.

He's already having business dinners with Bang PD :teeheek:

• Lol, I think Jin will make a good board member one day. Theres been precedent for boy group members becoming executives of their company in Japan, so it could happen here as well.

He's already having business dinners with Bang PD :teeheek:

i'm telling you, BangPD is educating him about it already. :froghype:

• BTS do not get income from Bighit, The boys get it from the Armys who bought millions of their albums, concert tickets, merchss, streaming, downloading etc. , but they have to pay big percentage of their earning to bighit.

And the shares not just the shares, thats correlating to the value of the artists. How come BH values more other artists than BTSwho helped BH growth to this big?? I also think is nor fair to BTS ? what about other BH kpop artists?

Every BTS member has more stocks than any of the artists here?

• These are just shares though. For all we know we don’t even know the actual income BTS gets from BigHit annually. I bet it makes the shares look like change :eyebrowsr:

It's not all about money tho. As the other users said, it's the value of the artists to the company. Whatever Scooter and co will bring in the future will never be as comparable and valuable as any of BTS members.

• Please people, this is an information thread if the information doesn't interest you, then there isnt a need to instigate fights.

tbh shouldn't even be in this section. hybe is just a corporate investment/holding firm, the names in the list are not kpop related, and its about shareholders stocks

no different then someone just listing random ass investors of KIA

they seperate BH Music and hybe for a reason

• It's not all about money tho. As the other users said, it's the value of the artists to the company. Whatever Scooter and co will bring in the future will never be as comparable and valuable as any of BTS members.

I may be wrong. But from what I understand issuing shares to employees is more about compensating while preserving the company's cash flow than about recognizing their value. It also serves to make employees work harder since they now have interest in increasing the company's value.

I have no idea why they issued shares to their newly managed artists, though.

• tbh shouldn't even be in this section. hybe is just a corporate investment/holding firm, the names in the list are not kpop related, and its about shareholders stocks

no different then someone just listing random ass investors of KIA

they seperate BH Music and hybe for a reason

This is Kpop relevant and this is the first time we are seeing a major business merger between industries and markets. This is fascinating af. Also, artists owning shares of their managing company is a novel concept and will be a game changing event for the music industry as a whole. How is this not relevant and not something to discuss about?

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• This is Kpop event and this is the first time we are seeing a major business merger between industries and markets. This is fascinating af. Also, artists owning shares of their managing company is a novel concept and will be a game changing event for the music industry as a whole. How is this not relevant and not something to discuss about?

The post about the merger, would be something that would be fine. I just dont see how just posting random ass shareholders numbers are "kpop related"

HYBE isnt even a kpop business, they split it with BH music for that very purpose.

• The post about the merger, would be something that would be fine. I just dont see how just posting random ass shareholders numbers are "kpop related"

HYBE isnt even a kpop business, they split it with BH music for that very purpose.

This thread is about BTS's stocks as well. People post about kpop idols handbags or fashion deals, that isnt any more kpopp related than their stocks.

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!