type of kpop stans

• 1- visuals stans: those people usually never talk about music. some of them don't even understand the concept of music or can't even vibe with it. all they do is obsessing over idols looks, like they would post weird shit about how they are attracted to their bias toes or post weird polls of who has the pretties knees.

2- nugus stans: they are the ones who only exclusively stans irrelevant groups/soloists and hype them up all the time, although their music is usually shit most of the time. you have BIGBANG and EXO releasing a original.jpg bop after another, but nope :pepe-cut: , they are way too intellectual for that shit.

3- popularity stans: those are the most toxic usually, they only stan very trendy and successful groups because of how many units they sold. you are chilling on twitter and spazzing over how cute your bias is on twitter 3db7851b0af08d975e134927ce86f89b.jpg then they would get jumped and they would reply with something like "fuck you hoe my oppas sold 5millions album, your has been faves will never, get rekt :pepe-flirt: "

4- normal stans: like me 14115099.png;compress=truewho care about music, visual, and talent and don't care about fan wars or popularity, and try to balance everything.

so which type of stan are you? :pepewhat:

• I'm a normal stan, i think? But I do feel happy when my faves breaks records and things like that... And i like to appreciate people's beauty so ..... And the music is priority. If I don't like the music, then I don't like the artist....

• Im 4 but 3 lol that one hits nail on the head for alot of people that do this holier than thou gloat as they praise the world's top kpop group so lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!