WTF is this???? KPOP stans are literal DEFINITION OF CRINGE.....

• I am utterly and thoroughly disgusted and getting the biggest second hand embarrassment I have ever got.

Fakest person to ever exist.

What is this? Stays, Explain this situation?

Loudest. I had to close my fcking ears 2 times.

Very Weird. Very Weird.

Sounds like a freakin' alien.

Somebody delete the SNOW APP. I am not PLAYING. I HATE THIS GODDAMN APP.

I don't know what's wrong with it?

Aside from being tasteless.

They are artists, Respect them. Wtf?

Just cringe.

This daughter shit needs to go away ASAP

Whoever this is, Fck you. No, Seriously, This is next level over-sexualization.

You're an adult, remember that!!!

No words.

If you're bias saw this, He will literally spit at your existence. Grow up.

What a fake rumor without proof but as always, As long as its against EXO-Ls, it is believed without proof. Brainless

Same category as copying tattoos.

I hope HE NEVER SEES this, Never ever. He will be scarred for life if he did. Protect him from these weirdos.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Please grow up, touch some grass, take a walk, Make some friends.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• im so sorry for all these idols having to deal with all of this. its weird af. do they not realize that kpop idols are normal humans doing their job?

No wonder they have anxiety and severe mental health problems, Any sane person will have if they got deranged fans like these.

Edit :- Seems like I worded it a bit wrong. This was a stupid comment. I apologize if anyone felt unhappy reading it.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Edited 2 times, last by daniel-cruz ().

• 90% tiktok base is people with literally no talent no hobbies no work and plenty of free time trying to seek validation by posting useless trendy stuff or trying to look attractive

• This thread made me as uncomfortable as the videos must have made you.

Calling people deranged or saying they have mental health problems. for some, cringy, fun is worse, if you ask me.

It's like an invitation to shame them and all we can do is simply to ignore.

• i regret sitting there and watching those out of curiosity

same, regret wasting my times on these videos. I'm so glad that when I started listening to kpop (2008ish) there was no such thing as instagram and tiktok. When you still have an underdeveloped brain you make decisions that... wel... these videos

• This thread made me as uncomfortable as the videos must have made you.

Calling people deranged or saying they have mental health problems. for some, cringy, fun is worse, if you ask me.

It's like an invitation to shame them and all we can do is simply to ignore.

I didn't say These people have mental health problems, I said if any idol saw this. They would have mental health issues as these videos can disturb them in a whole another level. That's what I was trying to convey, It came out a bit wrong and I apologized for it.

Also, These people need to be called out. They keep making BS videos like this. It can't be ignored.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!