people dont want 100% honest answers

• i dont mean people want lies or even white lies

i just dont think people want 100% unfiltered honesty

but more of a "if its positive, be as honest as you can" "if its negative, dont hide it but sugarcoat it"

not many people ( even the ones who claim differently ) like being made to feel bad by someone else

this also applies to people being honest with themselves

and i think its great really

the less negativity you have, the more time and effort you spend into positive things

• I feel as if this is an unspoken rule that everyone is expected to know of...

work in progress

• I like honesty but not brutal honesty. There’s a way to put something across without riding roughshod over someone’s feelings. I don’t like bitey kinds of people.

• i feel like i prefer honesty but being mean and being honest is not the same

Being tactful and taking care how you word it, make a huge difference and makes you less of a pain to have around

honest answers by themselves can sometimes be very hurtful, even if not intentionally

• Of course not, hence I only give it when someone specifically asks for it, then i ask if they want to sweet version, roast ver, or the me version for verification.

I ask for the same, if your sugarcoating a honest opinion I personally ask for, I'll call you on it cause its not what I asked for I perfer straight forward and simple, you can't hurt me if I don't care about you, its all data at that point.

• It seems to me that you do not communicate much .. It so happened that all people are different and often have their own point of view on ordinary things. The simplest of these is weight, height, eye shape, clothing style. If I like dressing in a loli style, then I don't want to hear about whether it's right or wrong from guys and women older than me. To hell! They may actually think so, but I don't need their honesty in this case, let them train in politeness)) Or another great example. Dating websites. I tried to create profiles on different sites from the bestondating list. Honesty is when you are shown a real photo of a real interlocutor. Honesty is when you speak directly about what your goals are. This is correct for me too. However, shove back all your comments about what's wrong with me .. Just walk by .. Sorry for being overly emotional .. it's just a really fresh problem .. So, I don't expect 100% honesty. Honesty is needed in the most basic of things.

No. I don’t communicate much as you put it as I’m an introvert and don’t like talking. I’m a thinker but also intelligent and know when I’m being duped and had. I won’t take bullshit from people but also need honest validation as a person. I prefer to convey my feelings in writing. I’m an honest person to the point of being blunt, and don’t beat around the bush. I expect 100 per cent honesty from a person or they are not worth knowing. As I said, there’s honesty and brutal honesty.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!