fav jmovie live action

• Howl's Moving Castle" is a very popular film, known all over the world. To be honest, I immediately remembered this movie, because it is my favorite. I think that the film adaptation and the picture are just great, so I want to express great respect to the director. By the way, I've never seen the movie "By the Will of the Gods", but I've heard about it several times. Tell us your opinion about this film and whether you liked the plot. I think I'll watch this movie tonight on 123movies, where I always find movies in good HD quality and most importantly without annoying ads. I will be happy to discuss this film after watching it.

• Love letter is iconic. It was probably the first Japanese live action film I watched as a kid.

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• there are lot starting from films of Akira Kurosawa

but i have watched movie "As the Gods Will" (2014) yesterday

it has been out for 7 years, i have only watched yesterday :clown:

what is ur fave jmovies ?

For live action this one is definitely one of my favorites!

I also really enjoyed Lesson of the Evil!

վ հҽąɾէ ìʂ ʂӀìցհէӀվ ƒӀմէէҽɾìղց ղօղ-ʂէօք .:*:'(**)

• Thanks for suggesting. I just don't know where you can watch them in good quality. I came across various sites with the fact that the textures did not load well many times. Only the paid websites don't have problems like this, or they do, but rarely. Every time I had to spend half an hour looking for a movie, so that the quality was good. While searching, I accidentally came across a site https://fmovies.show/ where the quality of movies is in full HD, which surprised me, because the site is absolutely free.

• I used to stay up late to catch Movie Macabre with Elvira on weekends during the 80's. I was thrilled to hear finally after 20+ years they were going to release some of the shows on DVD.

The one reason to buy was to see Elvira host the movies and add her comedic take on the film. Her over the top character and dialog filled with innuendo was what made her fun to watch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!