Plz help me Exo-l/exotics!!!

• op they have an entire guild and a section specifically called ask an exol

Oh and Kireta

• This video will help a lot and it's a lot shorter than most guides on Youtube:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They also have a kprofiles page down here:

https://kprofiles.com/exo-profile-facts/

Us exo-l's also have a thread where you can ask us questions about exo if you have any. We'll be happy to give thorough answers.

• I can recommend you some songs. You can also come to our guild and we can talk :pepelove1:

We are all friendly and welcoming :pepelove2:

• so i started stanning EXO since i knew them for a while and thought i should get to know them. I need help and plzzzzz give me a guise to learning them! WOuld be great for you guys to help me here.

yay! Welcome to the EXO planet!

As everyone has helpfully mentioned, you can drop a line in the Ask an EXO-L thread in the EXO guild or just drop into the Exotics Guild lounge. We are very chatty but love meeting new faces. I only joined myself in mid January!

I’m looking for some pix for you, but will drop a quickie summary here shortly.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• bangtan2013swag

Okay!

I don't know how familiar you are with EXO, but I'm going to cover the current members to keep things simpler.

Suho

Suho is EXO's leader and the "papa bear" to all the members, down to getting teased by them about his dad jokes. He is also one of the lead vocalists. He is warm and caring and always takes care of the sometimes rambunctious guys. He is currently in the military and not active with the group. His real name is Junmyeon, which you may see some EXO-L's refer to him.

tenor.gif?itemid=15782676

tenor.gif?itemid=14000017

Xiumin

Xiumin is actually the oldest member of EXO! He is one of the lead dancers, a sub vocalist and sub rapper. He is laidback and good-natured. He was also in a sub-unit with Baekhyun and Chen as EXO-CBX. His real name is Minseok, which you may see some EXO-L's refer to him. He recently returned from the military.

tenor.gif?itemid=9375405

tenor.gif?itemid=15782711

Baekhyun

This is one of EXO's big vocal three and one of the main vocalists. Baek is the life of the party - he's fun and funny, constantly up to hijinks. He has a big heart under that mischief, and sometimes tries to lighten the mood to help his members. He was also in a sub-unit with Xiumin and Chen as EXO-CBX. He is going into the military in April and will not be active with the group. ;(

tenor.gif?itemid=19094167

tenor.gif?itemid=12781268

Chen

This is one of EXO's big three power voices and one of the main vocalists. Chen is chatty and friendly. He was also in a sub-unit with Xiumin and Baekhyun as EXO-CBX. His real name is Jongdae, which you may see some EXO-L's refer to him. He is currently in the military and not active with the group.

tenor.gif?itemid=18774582

tenor.gif?itemid=5313548

Chanyeol

Chanyeol is the main rapper and a sub vocalist. He is a happy and outgoing rambunctious mischief maker, who wants to lift spirits and play pranks. However, he can also be the most sensitive and emotional. He is about to join the military and will not be active with the group. ;(

tenor.gif?itemid=15606515

tenor.gif?itemid=18999489

D.O.

D.O is the final main vocalist in EXO's big three and is known for his quiet, serious appearance, which masks a savage funny nature and a straight-talking heart. He does not suffer fools gladly - especially his members when they're being silly. His real name is Kyungsoo, which you may see some EXO-L's refer to him. He recently returned from the military.

tenor.gif?itemid=13990582

tenor.gif?itemid=13986320

Kai

Kai is one of the main dancers and considered one of the best dancers in kpop. He's also a sub rapper and sub vocalist, as well as the center and one of the visuals. Kai will usually be the person in the front dancing. Because Kai is very close in age to the maknae, he is definitely part of the maknae line and the older members treat him this way and look after him. Despite his sexy and powerful onstage persona, he is actually shy and sweet. His real name is Jongin, which you may see some EXO-L's refer to him.

tenor.gif?itemid=7983958

tenor.gif

Sehun

Sehun is one of the lead dancers and the lead rapper, as well as the other visual. He is the maknae of EXO and the other members spoil and take care of him and he is tremendously loyal to them. He can be savage and sweet, as well as quiet and reserved, especially to those outside of the group.

tenor.gif?itemid=13079658

tenor.gif?itemid=18919170

Lay

Lay has been inactive with EXO due to the issues between China and Korea, but continues to work in China as a soloist. Lay is an excellent dancer and was one of the main dancers, as well as a sub vocalist and sub rapper. However, he is still technically within the group, though considered inactive. Lay is sweet and good-natured, and a little goofy. His real name is Yixing, which you may see some EXO-L's refer to him.

tenor.gif?itemid=18910100

tenor.gif?itemid=13913310

EXO has a number of series that you can find on YouTube or DailyMotion that can really help you get to know them, like EXO's Ladder.

There are also three former members (Kris, Luhan and Tao), so if you are watching older videos or content, you may see them. I hope this helps!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• tyyy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!