Kpop Idols vs Horror houses

• Post some of your favourite videos of kpop idols having to go into ‘haunted’ houses

I’ll start

These may be long but trust me they’re well worth the watch because they’re bloody hilarious

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

My first thought was Seventeen!

Ten's almost swearing is one of my favorites.

External Content twitter.com

• External Content youtu.be

It wasn't that scary to begin with they are just scaredy cats :pepe-hehe:

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content m.youtube.com

I liked the Treasure Map ep but felt kinda bad for poor Haruto :waterr:

• My first thought was Seventeen!

Ten's almost swearing is one of my favorites.

External Content twitter.com

‘Oh ffeh fishy fish’

I’m dying :pepe-joy:

It wasn't that scary to begin with they are just scaredy cats :pepe-hehe:

No please when she wore the wig and then threw it :pepe-joy:

They really lost the plot by the end of it

• External Content www.youtube.com

Omg but what even was that house?

Babies crying, shrilling screams everywhere and it’s endless

Is this the purge

The way she tries to handshake them though

External Content m.youtube.com

I liked the Treasure Map ep but felt kinda bad for poor Haruto :waterr:

It’s been a while since I’ve seen this

But the way Haruto was in tears I felt bad when I laughed

Same with Jeongwoo crying in the corner

Asahi being unfazed- why am I not surprised

And did Hyunsuk even do his?? :cryingk:

• how the hell has nobody brought up jennie and running man - that shit is one of the reasons she captured the public's hearts...lol

• how the hell has nobody brought up jennie and running man - that shit is one of the reasons she captured the public's hearts...lol

One of THE most iconic idol x haunted house videos

• EXO and Seventeen

External Content youtube.com

(Seventeen's was already posted)

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!