Why are kids so evil these days????

• I used to babysit for my neighbor who had two sons who were elementary school aged. The first few times were good and I thought they were sweet boys.. but this one particular time, I came over to babysit and let them play with their action figures in the kitchen. I then went into the other room to sit and go on my phone. I later went to check up on them, and the older boy was holding his hamster and before I can stop him, he put the hamster inside the microwave and pressed on the popcorn option.

I didn't babysit for my neighbor again because I felt too timid to do so.

• I used to babysit for my neighbor who had two sons who were elementary school aged. The first few times were good and I thought they were sweet boys.. but this one particular time, I came over to babysit and let them play with their action figures in the kitchen. I then went into the other room to sit and go on my phone. I later went to check up on them, and the older boy was holding his hamster and before I can stop him, he put the hamster inside the microwave and pressed on the popcorn option.

Damn that sounds horrible... :pepe-back-away:

shit what happened?

• The hamster died of radiation poisoning. It sucked because I had to stick my hand in the microwave and carry a dead hamster. I was so fucking mad I tell you.

wow...what happened to you or the boys?

did anybody get into trouble for microwaving a hamster?

• I'm just glad you told the parents what happened rather than trying to take matters into your own hands by spanking the child I've seen alot of savage ass babysitters man it's really hard to know who you can trust with a child

• I was a babysitter too for many years in the past, and I feel like they weren't that evil as they are now (?). Or maybe I was young too and had more patience than I have now lol.

These days I feel like many kids are going crazy for real because their parents gave them way too much freedom so they think that they deserve everything and they can do everything. They are very disrespectful, I can't even stand next to my friend's kids or next to my nephews lol.

My mom works for animal shelters and WEEKLY they find animals that were abused by kids between 7-18 y/o. They even record themselves laughing and hurting the dogs/cats. I will not give more details, since it would be uncomfortable for some of you.

Killing a hamster in a microwave for fun? The next sociopath in society for sure.

• Kids are being dragged up these days instead of brought up and the parents are lax in their discipline. Kids also have a lot more issues which can explain a lot of their anti social behaviour. There’s no boundaries.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!