TWICE JAPAN 5th ALBUM 『DIVE』 Opening Trailer

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OnceTaglist

• fdblink

Changed the title of the thread from “TWICE JAPAN 5th ALBUM 『DIVE』 Opening Trail” to “TWICE JAPAN 5th ALBUM 『DIVE』 Opening Trailer”.
  • Which is your favoeitr japanese track?

I don't know why but my Spotify really pushed Japanese tracks and versions when I got into K-Pop, also for BTS and Blackpink. It took me a while to even notice because I was a total noob lol

So, Breakthrough was my first Twice song and my favorite for a long time. Kura Kura and Perfect World are also great.

But I kind of fell in love with BDZ when I found it last year :oops: It's just so much fun.

This stage is awesome:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are your favorites? I probably haven't heard all of them!

• You didn't ask me, but have you heard Strawberry Moon yet? I'm so into it these days :mukbang:

• BDZ is one of my favorites too. I honestly love their Japanese tracks so much because for the most part, they keep that nostalgic Twice sounds.

As to favorites, I'll skip the title tracks and go for some you may not have heard.

Tick Tock is one of my absolute favorites of Twice.

Just Be Yourself

Wishing

Be As One

Thank you Family

• These were really nice! I liked Tick Tock and Thank you Family the most, followed closely by Be As One.

What did you think of MiSaMo's debut last year? Did you think it fit with Twice's Japanese discography or do you view as something separate?

• These were really nice! I liked Tick Tock and Thank you Family the most, followed closely by Be As One.

What did you think of MiSaMo's debut last year? Did you think it fit with Twice's Japanese discography or do you view as something separate?

I didn't like a single song from it :flop:

I was expecting something very....."anime" for a Japanese subunit.

If I guess Bouquet was ok. Funny Valentine wasn't bad either but I didn't love any of the songs.

• I didn't like a single song from it :flop:

I was expecting something very....."anime" for a Japanese subunit.

If I guess Bouquet was ok. Funny Valentine wasn't bad either but I didn't love any of the songs.

Ah no, that's sad! I didn't really expect anything but the songs didn't click at first either.

But somehow it ended up being one of my most listened to albums of 2023 :woow: I like how calm it is and just never skipped the songs when they came on. But describing something as inoffensive isn't exactly high artistic praise :flop:

• Ah no, that's sad! I didn't really expect anything but the songs didn't click at first either.

But somehow it ended up being one of my most listened to albums of 2023 :woow: I like how calm it is and just never skipped the songs when they came on. But describing something as inoffensive isn't exactly high artistic praise :flop:

I have high hopes for their next comeback. I just have a gut feeling I'll love it :chicken-dance:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!