Hybe employees charged with insider trading

• Yep thats right folks, the BBC reports 3 Hybe employees have been charged with insider trading for selling their shares right before BTS' enlistment was announced and the share price dropped by 25%. This allowed them to avoid losses between $24,000 to more than $108,000. One of the employees was with BTS from debut.

Since it took them two years for this to get to prosecution, lord knows what else is in the works.

BTS agency staff facing insider trading charges
    The employees are accused of selling shares before BTS members announced they were taking a break.
    www.bbc.co.uk

• That's not insider trading,lol, since they are only staff selling their own stock, and prediction of BTS enlistment it's always been there (everyone knew it). And unless you have ridiculous amount of share in Hybe (like maybe more than 10%), it's unlikely the act of 3 staff (not even key person in cpy) can make stock drop 25% ...

• It's crazy how just a few people doing insider trading can mess up the trust people have in a company. I remember when I first started looking into financial markets, I realized how important transparency is, whether you're dealing with stocks or Forex. By the way, I've been using this Forex trading robot at https://forexflexea.com , and it’s been pretty solid in helping me automate my trades. It’s all about finding tools you can trust, especially in a world where shady stuff like this can happen.

• That's not insider trading,lol, since they are only staff selling their own stock, and prediction of BTS enlistment it's always been there (everyone knew it). And unless you have ridiculous amount of share in Hybe (like maybe more than 10%), it's unlikely the act of 3 staff (not even key person in cpy) can make stock drop 25% ...

Yeah it is insider trading, what your talking about is a sell-off which is completely different. If you know material non-published information about a company and use it to your advantage when you have stocks of that company, such as selling before you know something is going to be announce to make the value decline or buying before news that will massively increase the value of shares or sharing this information for someone to do the same, its insider trading. Doesn't matter that everyone knew they'd have to do service sometime. They took advantage of their insider knowledge as employees to sell their shares when they knew it was about to drop due because they knew the exact time the enlistment news was going to be announced. They weren't the cause of the drop, the enlistment news was.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!