[ KstarnextDoor4 ] NMIXX Vocal VS KISS OF LIFE ( the battle everyone's been waiting for ))

• NMIXX VS KISS OF LIFE 23

The result is only visible to the participants.

This is the kind of variety show that I really enjoy.

Thanks KStarnextdoor4:omgr:

Lili&Haewon VS Belle&Natty

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First Round : The Karaoke Match

West songs

11.09 : Nmixx rewrite the stars

15.04 : KISS OF LIFE sorry not sorry

K-pop songs

18.10 : Nmixx Spicy (Aespa)

20.44 : KISS OF LIFE Thirsty (Aespa)

26.08 : Second Round : how high you can go ?

Please select your winner and explain

• Belle's voice impressed me the most, and we all know NMIXX can sing already. So I picked KIOF because the 'Thirsty' performance stole the show for me and I wasn't really happy with NMIXX's 'Spicy' ver. I thought they'd kill it.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Panpriyah-lice

Changed the title of the thread from “[ BATTLE ] NMIXX VS KISS OF LIFE” to “[ KstarnextDoor4 ] NMIXX Vocal VS KISS OF LIFE ( the battle everyone's been waiting for ))”.
  • Hmmm, honestly, I preferred Kiss of Life for the Western version. Just because I preferred their song overall. I think NMIXX's song was a bit boring tbh, but I know Koreans love The Greatest Showman for some reason.

In general, I think they all sounded better singing the KPOP songs, but I preferred NMIXX. Tbh, I don't really love Natty's voice since it is a little nasally for me. Belle's is a little nasally too, but not enough where I don't enjoy hearing her sing.

I do think that KOL gave a somewhat more lively vocal performance (they killed it with the runs), but I just prefer the sound of NMIXX's voice. So, I voted NMIXX.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I agree, but I can't deny that Lili was incredible in the high note challenge

She's one of the more impressive idols in terms of vocals. She and Wendy of RV are in a class of their own¬‿¬

• I think overall NMIXX is better vocally, but KOL had song that suits them more. So they win this round.

It's amazing because these are the new talents that you guys are getting in this era. So enjoy it~

:cutes:

---======---

• Nmixx - win, very simple, even in execution their skills are much better than Kiof's, this is very noticeable. Lily is the queen of high notes, but Haewon has a much wider range than Lily, she is even capable of low notes and transitions beautifully from them to high notes. Belle is such gold, excellent vocals, something between Lily and Haewon, and Natty sings beautifully. It’s hard to choose someone, these are the two most favorite groups in K-pop at the moment. Hope to see more interaction between nmixx and kiof. :pepe-grooving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!