How big of a hit do you think NewJeans next comeback will be?

• Hi,

I originally put Super Shy levels --- which let's not dismiss, was HUGE both commercially and critically.

After a few days, I think I'm leaning more to this becoming their biggest one yet.

My sentiment is folks will see these releases as their last one as NJ in its current form. Whatever happens after Bunnies Camp, NJ will not be the same. That part sucks and I really hope I'm wrong on this.

Unless Vincent Bollore interferes (why would he and he won't), BSH will get his away UNLESS something controversial happens and Lucian has to get rid of him.

-knysom

• They will be lucky if they do half as well as their previous comeback, is a matter how much support from hybe they will get with their current predicament.

Korean public and kcharts are meaningless, if they fail to surpass their international peak with their spotify numbers on US and japan, hot 100 and billboard global 200 will just prove how the few of us who always claimed their success was thanks to hybe payola right. Immediately they will fall from their "top 4th gen girl group and active group" status too, that will be a fatal blow for them, I just don't know if hybe will be okay with that despite their dispute with mhj.

Mhj vs ador, their parents siding with mhj could trigger bsh and hybe heads to retaliate against the group, plagiarism accusations with bubblegum, one of their songs has pharrell, one of the biggest zionists in the music industry and some kpop fans are already claiming boycott... they are 2 or 3 hit tweets and tiktoks away from getting mass whacked by kpop stans like lesserafim was, is simply not looking good.

You were so on the dot it’s a little freaky

Seeing all the smug tokkis in this thread is so funny :pepe-hehe:

• Exposing how much you're emotionally invested in K-Pop charts by bumping old threads is a choice.

This isn't the first time nor will it be the last time I've gotten a prediction wrong.

For instance, 2 years ago I never imagined some girl group would debut without any warning and start snatching BP records left and right, but it happens.

Or should I say shit happens?

:meme-trying-not-to-laugh:

• I think people here were pretty spot on. A good Korean charting (tho not as good as some would hope, with PAK and all that), and a decline on US/international chart. The only surprise is the decline on US/International side was way bigger than what most people predicted Ig.

• You were so on the dot it’s a little freaky

Seeing all the smug tokkis in this thread is so funny :pepe-hehe:

Of course, I have been 200% spot on with everything I have predicted about newjeans that if their fans were not as dumb as they are, they would be seeking my wisdom and advice :iconpepe:

Translation: :meme-ahhh::meme-sobbing::meme-jerry-crying::meme-point::meme-frustrated:

• I think people here were pretty spot on. A good Korean charting (tho not as good as some would hope, with PAK and all that), and a decline on US/international chart. The only surprise is the decline on US/International side was way bigger than what most people predicted Ig.

The global streams correlate to touring, so that they are screwed if they stick with MHJ, and the downwards trend continues.

Korea contributes very little, a couple of percent, for groups like BTS, BP and Twice, so Korean charting is kind of irrelevant.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!