Let's Be Honest. I Am Worried About The Status Of Mamamoo

• Normally I would say that I just want members to be happy but...

in this case, I will be selfish and will say that I want girls to continue as Mamamoo for at least the next 3 years.

At the same time, I'm sure that BigHit already approached Hwasa, the rumor about that was circling around a long time ago. But somehow now I think that Psy might also make his move, let's be honest he only needs one more person and he can drop a song that will stun all charts, he has Jessi, Hyuna, and Heize if he will add Hwasa and film correctly this "project group" as Jaesuk did with Refund Girls then... bingo.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Normally I would say that I just want members to be happy but...

in this case, I will be selfish and will say that I want girls to continue as Mamamoo for at least the next 3 years.

At the same time, I'm sure that BigHit already approached Hwasa, the rumor about that was circling around a long time ago. But somehow now I think that Psy might also make his move, let's be honest he only needs one more person and he can drop a song that will stun all charts, he has Jessi, Hyuna, and Heize if he will add Hwasa and film correctly this "project group" as Jaesuk did with Refund Girls then... bingo.

I can fully see that and my first thought when it came out hey were STILL negotiating was oh shizz Wheein and Hwasa are about to jump to PNation

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Yesterday Moonbyul said there will be a group comeback after Wheein’s solo. I don’t think she would say that if the situation was THAT complicated

I feel like Hwasa could be even disposed to sacrifice a bigger solo career as a singer in order to keep the group together. Like, it’s one of the only groups that I can genuinely say they care about each other

• Yesterday Moonbyul said there will be a group comeback after Wheein’s solo. I don’t think she would say that if the situation was THAT complicated

And Hwasa dropped this on her Instagram :

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mamamoo will stay at 4. They're familly :siptear:

• There is no set date for Wheein's solo yet but Moonbyul said the group comeback is after that. I doubt they can fit those just in April - June. She also mentioned they're on break and haven't worked on writing/composing so it would take some time.

I feel that even if Wheein and Hwasa have already re-signed, RBW will wait before announcing it to build hype and push the fans to spend more lol

I really do hope they continue. Their chemistry is amazing and I don't see myself stanning any other group after them.

• And Hwasa dropped this on her Instagram :

External Content www.instagram.com

Mamamoo will stay at 4. They're familly :siptear:

The fact that she dropped that worries me tbh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!