Is Viviz gonna make any money with their concert?

• Viviz has announced they'll be going on world tour starting with 2 days show in Seoul next month.

Looking at the venue (KBS arena), I'm guessing that if they have a makeshift stage build in the middle, it can fit up to 2500 so 5000 in attendance.

I don't think they'll make any money from this. I feel like there's this promotional trend of going on a world tour but it's definitely not for making money/profit from the concert.

Idk if this type of marketing is effective, ARTMS had world tour even before their debut but it doesn't seem to do much for them.

Kiss of Life also gonna held their first concert but with just a 300 capacity, I doubt they're gonna spend that much effort into it but it's definitely a weird new trend that im seeing with small company these day.

• 300 seat venues!? Wtf?

That's not even enough to pay for the plane tickets and hotels of all of the staff and managers that accompany them!

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• They will. They had almost similar venue capacities like Gfriend tours before

I doubt it, holding a concert are not cheap. Those ticket are not gonna be enough to make profit for them.

Gfriend had a whole merch going on at that time but viviz has nothing like that. Idk if they're gonna announce it later but the concert is in a month so I doubt it.

• 300 seat venues!? Wtf?

That's not even enough to pay for the plane tickets and hotels of all of the staff and managers that accompany them!

Kiss of Life can certainly pull more than 300.

It's a fancon. Not a proper concert. KIOF aren't most likely going on tour until next year.

And yes they can do more than 300 but they are holding the fancon at a university hall so that explains the capacity. They are prolly playing it safe too.

I personally think they can do Yes24 hall.

• I doubt it, holding a concert are not cheap. Those ticket are not gonna be enough to make profit for them.

Gfriend had a whole merch going on at that time but viviz has nothing like that. Idk if they're gonna announce it later but the concert is in a month so I doubt it.

They can't go on a world tour without considering profits. They're not from a well-established company that can throw around that much money just for exposure. They could incur a huge loss and risk losing their shareholders. As you said, it's not cheap. No matter what, Bpm will surely ensure they make profits out of it.

• Nugu maybe but that's not viviz!

The point here is they don't make money, viviz don't got not time to go on tour with no money.

It's bad marketing, nugu do this , that's why they stay nugu.

Excuse me, but viviz is not top group either. This seems like your numbers appropriate for their current success.

I can see them being even more successful in the future after maniac success, but these are just realistic numbers.

It is not bad marketing it is next logical step, if it didn't pay off they wouldn't be touring trust me.

• That is KIOF first fancon in SK, I hope they wouldn't need plane tickets to get to the venue. They are no Taylor Swift.

The OP mentioned a world tour, so I assumed KOL was going on a world tour with 300 seat venues lol.

Otherwise, I was not sure why they were even mentioned here.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Support the tour.

• I do not know the costs or how Revenues are split up, but Everglow did shows with about 1,000 to 2,000 people in attendance, and they generated over 3Million in revenues (I am sure only a very small part goes to the members)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Plus going on tour is probably a dream of most artist.

I know one of the CLC former members regrets was that they never had their own tour.

Edit; Updated with a US/EU breakdown

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They can't go on a world tour without considering profits. They're not from a well-established company that can throw around that much money just for exposure. They could incur a huge loss and risk losing their shareholders. As you said, it's not cheap. No matter what, Bpm will surely ensure they make profits out of it.

They make enough to break even or make very little surplus.

Concert are really not cheap and not as profitable as people think unless you're a heavy weight in pulling in viewers. This world tour in particular is obviously not made to earn money. At least not through it directly. The main purpose is definitely marketing and building relationships in hope for future profitability.

• Those number are not possible with ticket alone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!