They thought they could destroy 1 woman, they ended up destroying their empire

• The amount of connections and corroborations in regards to this HYBE cult is insane. International fans are going to play it off as a joke, but it just shows their ignorance of Korean society. They take cults very seriously, but they are very ellusive. This time they found the tail of the snake and pulling it to see how deep it goes.

• Stan newjeans to protect yourself from cult

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nah, they will be fine. Are we suddenly forgetting that JYp is quite a well-known cult followers too? People will just brush it off.

Difference is people have never been able to claim he is forcing his idols into said cult, or promoting it using idols. The BTS ad video is wild, I thought it was a late april fools prank and then I got to twitter

• I dont get it, are you accusing BTS of encouraging or trying to convince Hybe idols to join a cult?

Reading Korean twits, basically Hybe promotes those who fall in line when told to do something to follow/support this cult.

That screencap someone shared where MHJ and Hybe CEO were talking about OMG video getting hijacked and held hostage during her press conference was supposedly because the video exposed the cult. Go see OMG video and check out the comment section. They have some twits also showing LS and the new group Illit supposedly/maybe being used to convey the cult's message. It is wild. Evidently this accusation is not a new one but it has been quietly simmering because people have been ignoring this allegation but it seems like that tides has changed. It is getting more attention from the public and others are showing up with supporting material.

Also, there was a twit that shared screencap about someone (maybe from that cult) talking about those idols needing more training. Looking at the screencap, it did not mention any specific group/people but there was implications that this is what MHJ was trying to protect NJs from and why she wanted out of Hybe.

It was wild reading some of those twits. The thing that quite frightened me was the suggestion that the reason why MHJ mentioned she would not commit suicide so publicly was not because she had suicidal tendencies but because she wanted it out there in public that if she's found dead it won't be her offing herself but someone else doing it.

edit ---

To answer your question:

Evidently this cult has an online university or something and BTS had a video showing support for them from their earlier career.

• BTS haters gasping at straw is never not funny ^^^^^^

I assure you everything will be back to normal in 1-2 months and BTS' comeback after military will be the biggest kpop event in years so stay tuned. :pepe-tea:

• This time I want u u u..

Get ready to submit old person

• It's ironic that one of the groups that talks about mental health and people's strengths to survive day to day is compared to a group that has a song called COOKIE, I would believe the crazy woman from MHJ if she hadn't given permission to release that song, for me, being a woman, she is also involved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!