Does Zico and Block B are popular in Korea?

• I tried to google where this ZICO guy is coming from and found this

"ZICO debuted as the leader of the boyband Block B in 2011 and made his first solo release in 2014. The hip-hop artist launched KOZ Entertainment in 2019."

I think I have heard Block B somewhere before. It was popular BG?

• He's very popular - search "golden phone zico" on google :wink:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Block B hasn't released a song since 2018, but when they were active they were popular among gp and performed well digitally. Though they dont have a big fandom.

Now Zico is a digimon in SK and has been one of the most popular khh artists over there throughout the years, he is not considered an idol

• He released one of the biggest song of 2020

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• kirishiki

Changed the title of the thread from “Does Zico and Block B is popular in Korea?” to “Does Zico and Block B are popular in Korea?”.
  • Block B are one of the most successful bgs ever digitally in SK. They were really popular with the GP (for a bg). Zico ended up becoming even more popular than them with his solo career tho. He's probably the third most popular male soloist in SK behind JK/GD (and we'll see how GD's album will do, altho I think it will be very popular). He's widely regarded as the best rapper in Korea by the Korean gp too.

• Taeil is great vocalist

External Content www.youtube.com

• He's very popular - search "golden phone zico" on google :wink:

I was always curious how would people feel

let's say you are in group of friends,

there is group chat

one-two people do some shit

then everyone talks about that

what that makes you? if it was a murder would you be an accomplice just because you read it?

not defending anyone just saying

just a reminder that here you have more of this convo when Zico mentioned golden phone

it was in tv program and the talk was about actresses, here you have full story and what really happened without mistranslations and 'words added' by some netizens

The Truth About Zico's Conversation on Radio Star and Netizens' Manipulations
    Here's why Zico is blamed for no reason and netizens keep exaggerating what actually happened.In this topic I will tell you about:⦁ How netizens …
    www.allkpop.com

• isn't Zico considered a digimon in Korea? He has many hits, particularlly his track called 'Any song' was everywhere and if I remember correctly started the trend of dance challenges (or got it popularized)

Also I miss BlockB, so many bangers :pepe-sad:

• He is a digimon, and Any song even went international, iirc, it was trendy on TiKTok. He started the whole TokTok challenges trend in the k industry.

• Yes, from 2012 to 2017 block b were one of the biggest bgs in korea, they have 8 top10s.

ZICO is one the biggest 3rd gen soloists, he's even more popular than his group. He has so many hits under his name from 2015, and his last hit was very recent as well in 2022. I think a lot of international kpop fans underestimate just how big he is in korea, I was going through his Wikipedia page and he has 6 no.1s!! That more than most groups

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!