BTS succeeding is not why your fave groups failed

• With hybe employees admitting to using their connections to get certain hybe groups brand deals/awards/promotions, I've started to see hit tweets targeting and questioning BTS's success and awards.

1. Hybe didn't even exist until 2021, BTS started to win daesangs over big3 groups in 2016.

2. BTS, unlike the big3 groups who apparently had their awards stolen from them, did not have the connections these groups had back then, nor did they have the connections hybe has nowadays.

3. BTS built these connections organically over several years through their own hard work, their company did not hand them anything on a silver platter.

So the question remains, how did 2016/17 bts steal awards/opportunities from your faves when they still didn't have the resources your fave groups had, if anything bts had awards and recognitions they deserved given to other groups just because they didn't have a big company backing them.

These reveals are not the gotcha moment bitter big3 stans would like it to be, especially when certain fandoms start spreading mistranslation and false subtitles in a bid to smear BTS's reputation. If anything, all the privileges hybe groups have nowadays only reinforces the impact bts has singlehandedly made in the kpop industry and how much of a behemoth they are.

And no, BTS did not steal anything from your faves, not concepts, not awards, not opportunities. They are not the reason your faves didn't reach the same level of success bts did and it's about time y'all stopped being bitter over how thoroughly bts, a nugu group from a nugu company, eclipsed your privileged groups who debuted in the big3 and had every single opportunity to blow up, but never did.

All those viral shady tweets will not make your groups any more successful, nor will they make BTS any less successful, I guess liking those tweets is the only way you can cope with the fact that it's been over 8 years since y'all started wishing for BTS 's downfall, and not only did they become the most successful group worldwide, also their individual soloists are more successful than entire kpop groups.

And I can rest easy knowing that the reason BTS became huge is because of their own talents and not because they debuted in a big company that spoonfed them everything.

• By 2016/17 imo they could have had enough money to buy awards. I don’t think these need to be mutually exclusive. BTS was already doing well and earning by then if not as much as now.

The people who think awards are bought will continue to do so.

It’s a fact that some people will feel BTS’s awards in those years were undeserved for various reasons just like how BTS fans may feel the same about others who have gotten it in the past few years.

We shouldn’t ponder over these things one way or another. It’s all speculation.

• I blame the current problems in the Ukraine and the middle east on BTS.

• Fossils are still barking in 2024??? They are forever trapped in time and haven't moved on from 2016. But one thing about them that will remain consistent is they will have more tweets dragging #1 main character BTS than their favs have streams and sales to support themselves.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mind you, many back in 2013 and 2014 called them poor for not being able to afford western producers that's why they can only make their own songs. :meme-life-support:

And who is taking a blonk seriously when they always have a most privileged group olympics with other privileged groups.

• Wait, they are still this delusional and obsessed with BTS to this point:skull:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread reminds me of threads from like 2017 lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• Big 3 kpoppies and their never ending delusions are always entertaining.

I can see why though. Imagine your fave debuting in the biggest label with the biggest reach and influence in the korean music industry, having all the privilege of having seniors that paved the way for them to be already known at debut.. and were totally eclipsed by a nugu group from a nugu label.. who mainly use social media (which was available for their fave as well), as a means of promotion.

It must hurt so much that they use the Hybe drama in 2024 to justify their faves floppage in 2016-2024 lol. Like please move on..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!