Now I truly believe that MHJ and her VP created all those files and folders just as a joke

• but she is so dumb and unhinged that it is making me laugh😭😭😭😭😭😭

I don't think there is any villain in this at all. (It's just a love triangle between her, bang PD and that part jiwon). On a serious note, I think hybe misunderstood her but she is so dumb that she certainly does not deserve a CEO position or any administrative position at all. Just let her be newjeans creative director 😑

• Nah all of them are equally stupid but Hybe is winning because they keep using Bts while accusing her so Armys will defending them. So, they didn't need to do much and just need to post something to provoke Armys and they will doing the for Hybe to slander and pressure Mhj and Nj.

But one thing that I believe from all of is, that Bang pd/Hybe didn't really like Newjeans become their main gg.

• Nah all of them are equally stupid but Hybe is winning because they keep using Bts while accusing her so Armys will defending them. So, they didn't need to do much and just need to post something to provoke Armys and they will doing the for Hybe to slander and pressure Mhj and Nj.

But one thing that I believe from all of is, that Bang pd/Hybe didn't really like Newjeans become their main gg.

Hybe knows how to use rabid army very well. Just throw some rumour as bait and they will go bite whoever hybe wants.

• Hybe knows how to use rabid army very well. Just throw some rumour as bait and they will go bite whoever hybe wants.

The funniest things is, Armys especially on twitter and tt is equally stupid too (no offense if you're not one of them). Like none of them seeing how hybe literally treating them like a shield every fucking time something happens to that company. And they believe everything that company say when just weeks before most of them hating on hybe for mistreating Bts, for the partnership with Scouter and many more. Now, they suddenly jumping to their side back and defending Hybe while wishing the worst for the girls over their ceo's mistakes. That's wild.

• She is not fit for leadership I give you that. As someone working for a big company myself, I can relate on how my stupid talks with other coworkers can get us to jail if taken seriously lmao.

I just find it so befuddling that there's Armys that can actually be that stupid. Like accusing her of claiming that "BTS copied her" - who would actually believe she would be dumb enough to say something like that. It's such an obvious smear attempt that should take less than 2 brain cells to see through, yet somehow it managed to provoke thousands of Armys into getting the exact reaction Hybe wants. MHJ obviously has a lot of flaws & is problematic, but the amount of Amrys completely willing to let go of any critical thinking is just mindblowing to me.

It does make sense, I mean remember NWJN's getting snubbed at MAMA despite less successful rookie groups winning and MHJ getting an award.....all just as Hybe crushed its beef with them and Ador is now the one beefing with them?

Bang pd clearly wanted to put her in her place. His pride never recovered from the fact that the main reason BTS succeeded was themselves and Armies, he tried so hard to make another hit group but the one time he doesn't take control the group pops off on a global scale.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!