will HYBE girl group once again dethrone BLACKPINK & IVE ?

• they haven't dethroned them they just had a succesful debut

not all songs will have the same impact and pink venom peaked at #2 it's not like they did bad the gp didn't click with PV and that's ok . why you do like making these kind of threads? and ad far as after like goes it did pretty well

and this is not jennie's song she is only a feature it's not even her comeback song

• It been a month since magnetic soon so they will be out of the 30 day chart

I've is probably promoting a lot, and their teasers trend a lot, I see them doing well and even taking n1 ( if the song isn't ass like baddie )

• Zico & Jennie collab - 26 April

Ive - 29 April

currently on top, ILLIT “Magnetic” and not showing any sign to go down from chart anytime soon. So, do you think they will be dethrone from the top by either Jennie or Ive, or will they manage to keep their position a.k.a blocking others just like on 2022 with Attention dethroning Pink Venom & After Like ?

i feel like hybe isnt going to go far far as in blackpink far, but they will still being popular

• If this holds up, they will have more than 5.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Uh? Attention never dethroned After Like. When After Like released it reached the highest amount of ULs for 4th gen groups that is a record yet to be broken and got a record for paks in 4th gen. Y'all literally are always lying and downplaying Ive and rewriting history in favor of other groups then I am the annoying fan when I'm just exposing the lies

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• they haven't dethroned them they just had a succesful debut

not all songs will have the same impact and pink venom peaked at #2 it's not like they did bad the gp didn't click with PV and that's ok . why you do like making these kind of threads? and ad far as after like goes it did pretty well

and this is not jennie's song she is only a feature it's not even her comeback song

That user doesn't even know their facts. Literally lying to stir shit hoping it stick

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!