Predict katseye success

• Will they chart on hot100?

Will they have any popularity in korea?

It's a tough one. On one hand HYBE has a good track record with their girl groups. On the other hand these global, multinational, english-singing groups are usually cringe and completely ignored in Asia.

It would be kinda funny if the group designed to target Asia (illit) does better internationally than the group designed to target the west with the help of a western label.

• Hmmm... I predict that they will have the same success as XG, as thats the group that is closest to their structure/global aspect right now. With the correct sound and budget they can do it

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• Hard to say. On one hand, the power of HYBE can get this group somewhere. On the other hand, I'm not quite convinced Kpop fans are ready for a western gg or even western fans wanting to see a western gg(e.g Little Mix, Harmony). Then again, I'm not sure if they are going to be like VCHA. Are they only performing in the states? Or will they appear on Korean music shows like VCHA?

• Will they chart on hot100? it's not that easy with a debut, they need a breakout hit. Illit debut success is rare.

Will they have any popularity in korea? Not a chance because that be an overkill.

Katseye as a group has that IT factor, and I think they will do great. They will not have immediate success but at least be much bigger than VCHA, their actual competition. Everything depends on their music now.

• I think they'll be successful. They have a Filipino member and as we've seen with UNIS, Philippines can harness the power of social media to get them trending. As we've seen with Kiss of Life, people are itching for that throwback Western girl group sound and Katseye is perfectly primed to take advantage of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!