Lisa - RCA Records X LLOUD

• They are very stagnant when It comes to proper promote their artists. They often don't know how to make newer artists to succeed, neither what to do with vetaran artists to gain traction in streaming era and It's probably cause they avoid to take risks and It usually brings a lot of disagreement between the artists' choice of their own creative direction and the label's.

When their artists manage to lucky out and find success through viralty, they move and do something, but still manage to fumble the bag in one way or another.

I think Lisa might be fine if she has a good management team and important people to advogate for her on the label. But other than that, most artists I've seen mentioned a miserable experience under RCA.

they are bad at promo, normani and tinashe are perfect example of it

sza complain about them before too

Oh damn I see, I'm waiting for blackpink girls to release their music outside of yg and see if my 2018 theories were true too.

• Considering most people here thought she'd become a housewife or a dance mentor, not surprised by people's low expectations.

Lisa is a smart woman making big moves in both acting and music. Can't wait to see what she's been working on silently behind the scenes.

• they are bad at promo, normani and tinashe are perfect example of it

sza complain about them before too

RCA invested plenty on Normani and Tinashe. They just never caught on

SZA's problems are with her manager/team not RCA

RCA treats it's big artists well. SZA and Doja Cat are a great examples of this. They get great playlisting, radio deals and performances at big events like the grammys etc

Edited once, last by Nevaeh14 ().

• "

Remember the keyword y’all PARTNERSHIP she’s not signed under them completely like Doja or SZA and she’ll have complete control over her recordings this is just for music distribution she’ll still be in control of her own career!

Trust that she wouldn’t sign a bad contract after everything she went through with YG

"

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GK8Wa44bsAA3kUb?format=jpg&name=large

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JIƧӨӨ

GIgwSf5XIAEdewM?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GJKfkeBasAAzQKy?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GIg0UwObMAA-0XK?format=jpg&name=large

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• External Content x.com

JIƧӨӨ

GIgwSf5XIAEdewM?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GJKfkeBasAAzQKy?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GIg0UwObMAA-0XK?format=jpg&name=large

• Lisa is being repped by ATTORNEY Josh Binder of Rothenberg Mohr & Binder LLP, named by Billboard as one the “Top Music LAWYERS of 2024.”

It’s clear that she’s being working on her company for a very long time. All those times YG was saying the girls’ their individual contracts were still being discussed Lisa had probably already established her team :pepe-cringe:

I’m glad all of them got out of that company for their solo careers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!