Why are blinks like this

• They did this to danielle

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And now they are doing it to haerin

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Blinks collectively have an IQ of about 85

SOME blinks my friend

are there SOME toxic blinks? of course?

are there SOME toxic armys and onces and bunnies? duh

there are bad apples in every fandom

why do we judge an entire fandom, hobby, activity by the actions of a select few bad apples?

• although its true that blinks have a lot of toxic fans, its only natural when you account for their relative size, of course theirs toxic people in every fandom, and with a larger fandom it would entail more toxic people; its unfair to generalise a fandom under a few bad apples

• Blinks have been infected by the 2nd Gen Stan Disease. Everything new is a threat and they must eradicate it, anyone or anything that threatens thy queens Blackpink, must be gone! hear ye hear ye blinks, your days are numbered! no more comebacks, no more good music, just bad songs from jennie. Still love my queens Blackpink, they are the queens of the world. #truthems

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• people on instagram are toxic no matter what fandom solo fans and akgaes do it to other bp members too.

Don't make excuses! I do a LOT of work on Insta and Twitter, and all I see every day is either BLONKS or FARMY attacking someone from other fandoms or celebs.

Yes, you're right, 98% of the fandoms have toxic members, but there are like 4 or 5 fandom that does this every day. Yes, BP member's getting a lot of hate online, just like BTS, TWICE etc, but this is like saying: "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" Doesn't matter. The thing is they are toxic, end of story.

• although its true that blinks have a lot of toxic fans, its only natural when you account for their relative size, of course theirs toxic people in every fandom, and with a larger fandom it would entail more toxic people; its unfair to generalise a fandom under a few bad apples

This is when people say: "If the shoe fits..." You don't have to say: "Some Blinks." Everyone knows that not every fan is an idiot or toxic.

Also, stop talking nonsense. Not every fandom has toxic fans. How many smaller fandoms do you see sending death threats, or just comments like these? Sure, the bigger the fandom, the bigger the chance to have more toxic people in it., but that doesn't mean every fandom is like them. A lot of fandoms are chill and hardly does anything online, mostly because fans of the mainstream groups just doesn't care. They're only attacking those who can beat their faves.

• i don`t have twitter, nor i would ever dm o post a messeage of hate on an idol account

and i am blink

but when you use the term blink without "some" to indicate that we are ALL TOXIC. You get reported for being TOXIC yourself. Good luck with that...attitude

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• i don`t have twitter, nor i would ever dm o post a messeage of hate on an idol account

and i am blink

but when you use the term blink without "some" to indicate that we are ALL TOXIC. You get reported for being TOXIC yourself. Good luck with that...attitude

Why NORMAL Blinks are offended if they're not toxic? Like I said. If the shoe fits...

To be fair, that's why I use BLONKS, FARMY or DUMBCE when I'm talking about the toxic side of these fandoms.

• Why NORMAL Blinks are offended if they're not toxic? Like I said. If the shoe fits...

To be fair, that's why I use BLONKS, FARMY or DUMBCE when I'm talking about the toxic side of these fandoms.

then i was not talking to you

read other users comments, they are as low as those deadbeats that attack someone on twitter.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Because in this case, the entire orchard has gone rotten.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!