Having a fan-call should be less embarrassing than this

• I don't need to put a word on it, the pic did it itself

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“ < 4 you & her

• Well that makes it less tragic then. The visual just looks so awkward.

With that few people, it would look better if he just took photos with them on the stage. Looks less awkward and screams "look at how I appreciate my fans for supporting me"

• I like this comment underneath the post:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I counted 23 people in the audience.

• hes going on 15k sales rn btw

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!