Whats up with SK actresses being messy on insta

• AVvXsEj7g6hL0UazBmJ17Ng_0DDh6NLBNf98GlvRCH_b3XF_gmRLFwdK13-XuB03jbtokTJRtYgBLE2ICC88pDRd89x90DRhnurAT_pEontSD91-kjEGP0zDVacYr8O5A1CGwEzNtWmeZQIDrqklyhY6ZH-h2EJTv4MSf_1I2iRZujZ02ZB0bgzEkKD5uvvNcLT1=s16000

"I never got a proper apology, and I'm still suffering from a lot of hate comments, misunderstandings, thousands of malicious follow requests, bad DMs, etc.And here's the news story... (T/N: The title of the article says that HJE directly contacted the victim to apologize)
    A celebrity with a million followers publicly insulted a non-celebrity by calling me promiscuous, accusing me of being an adulteress, etc. based on their own emotions. The apology posted in response to the published post is vague and lacks sincerity."

+ HJE edited her Instagram apology
    I feel bad for HJE's situation but this was a big blow to the victim so I hope she takes the responsibility and clears things up properly

AVvXsEja3IAYZJTK7V8QSam-N5jbUnIgJ9ehoYUB12SqlJUuRWRgzCXcQ79H576PwKXIkXjBAZy7ftD_HLrbrMPr-3RlI9Dgqu4NRwzaOBbJM2bW4_lI_VBrZZgRCdbMicGs9ySQ5dFiY81ZTZGJy5wzmzNY_YgV4GyQTQUUa5p7EAQufRX3NIEJruXWovKdeeGj=s16000
    "I mistook an unrelated individual as the person my husband was having an affair with, shared their posts on my account, and used terms that could be insulting.

The individual who is currently suffering damage is unrelated to the incident and has never met my husband, and she is not an adulterous woman.

I sincerely apologize for posting something with insulting content, writing content that could be misunderstood, and as a result, causing great damage to the individual and those around them who are receiving malicious comments due to my speculative content.

I ask you to stop the malicious comments and spreading speculative false information directed at these individuals.

I will contemplate hard to correct the wrong information and take responsibility for the damage."

original post: here

1. She should sue

2. The victim should sue. She needs to set precedence

3. I hope that HJE apologizes and sorts out her things properly and that she finds peace in her heart....

4. She should've sued

5. SNS are the most useless things of this world... it's the best to just stay off them...

6. If only she apologized that way at first, the victim would've never responded. She just sounded too insincereㅠ

7. Why would she act that way towards a stranger?

8. I hope that she compensates the victim properly...

9. I don't think that an apology is enough for this. Just how can someone act so rashly?

10. Is there nobody around HJE? Her appearance on TV was also weird. It seems like she's not saying what she's thinking. The apology aside, she should have someone next to her to look after her

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would sue her

Imagine you are just living your life and random ass actress post you on her insta as an adulteress instead of going after her greasy cheater husband

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They need better PR teams, forreal?

Like, this is crazy. Maybe acting companies should do like music companies do in SK and manage their people's IGs, cause wtf?

Some of the most successful women in the industry and they are ruining their images with twitter fingers.

At first, I was like, "Damn, that's right HJE! Stand up for yourself!" Then I saw she had called out the wrong woman...

marge-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Moved the thread from forum K-POP to forum K-Culture.
  • Why actress messy? Easy she's a woman lol the same is true for men in Korea. Both sides are equally crazy the birth rate issues isn't a 1 sided thing no matter how much clowns want to believe that propaganda

• Why actress messy? Easy she's a woman lol the same is true for men in Korea. Both sides are equally crazy the birth rate issues isn't a 1 sided thing no matter how much clowns want to believe that propaganda

What has birth rate got to do with posting a random person face on your insta and accusing them of having an affair with your husband?

She ruined a random woman reputation instead of just holding her pig husband accountable

• male actors are probably worse well some have gotten accused of bad stuff too

On Instagram?

• On Instagram?

What has birth rate got to do with posting a random person face on your insta and accusing them of having an affair with your husband?

She ruined a random woman reputation instead of just holding her pig husband accountable

I'm on the same page with you.

Anyway it is nice of Hwang to apologize right after she realized that she misunderstood.

• Im barely around these days but yes still around

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!