Illit fans vs Babymonster fans have potential to be the closest to sones vs blackjacks successors

• This is the funniest fanwar interaction I've seen in years

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• catzi

Changed the title of the thread from “Illit fans vs Babymonster fans have potential to be the closest sones vs blackjacks successors” to “Illit fans vs Babymonster fans have potential to be the closest to sones vs blackjacks successors”.
  • lmao but they also can be friends

External Content x.com

let me bring this back

External Content twitter.com

• I cant wait for Teddy's crew to join the fun. There should be a darkhorse as well, Kiss of Life, SSS, or some other 4.75 gen to crash the party. And yes, none of the groups that debuted so far are truly 5th gen, we havent even finished the 6th year of 4th gen ffs which started in May 2018 with Idle.

🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️YOUNG POSSE MENTIONED 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢WHAT ON EARTH IS A BORING CONCEPT? 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨 YOUNG BUT SPICY 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️NO MORE QUARANTIN' FINALLY 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 MACARONI CHEESE, LIKE A MACARONI CHEESE 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 I'M ABOUT TO DO IT X-X-L 🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXTRA EXTRA DOUBLE EXTRA LARGE ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ BIG TSHIRT NOT BILLIE JUST POSSE ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Drew_B  Drew_B  Drew_B 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

Edited once, last by Catgirl ().

• 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️YOUNG POSSE MENTIONED 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢WHAT ON EARTH IS A BORING CONCEPT? 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨 YOUNG BUT SPICY 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️NO MORE QUARANTIN' FINALLY 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 MACARONI CHEESE, LIKE A MACARONI CHEESE 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 I'M ABOUT TO DO IT X-X-L 🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXTRA EXTRA DOUBLE EXTRA LARGE ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ BIG TSHIRT NOT BILLIE JUST POSSE ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Drew_B  Drew_B  Drew_B 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I admire the effort :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!