KISS OF LIFE - "Don't be Afraid to love" Teasers!

• Less than a week and the Single is out. Wonder if this teaser means that we'll get another solo songs too.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Less than a week and the Single is out. Wonder if this teaser means that we'll get another solo songs too.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this music is honey for my ears. So rich sound and Haneul's gentle voice. I feel that KIOF will release something special and different.

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• I like how they always promote each member for the comebacks.

Makes it easier when you only have 4.

• David33

Changed the title of the thread from “KISS OF LIFE - "Don't be Afraid to love": HANEUL Teaser!” to “KISS OF LIFE - "Don't be Afraid to love" Teasers!”.
  • New teaser with Julie! Looks like all 4 member will do something with this guy. Wonder if he's a singer, because this sounds like a collab.

Also, is it only me, or KIOF embracing their inner Mamamoo? This whole PR kinda feels like Mamamoo's ILLELLA and this one guy for 4 women concept is kinda like Decalcomanie. 😅 I always thought they can be the "next" MMM, because they're all-rounders with great stage presence.

• New teaser with Belle and some info about the Single!

External Content www.youtube.com

Looks like the Single album will include two songs! 🤘

External Content x.com

• Natty teaser! This is my favorite so far, mostly because of the jazz vibe. This is how you promote a new album, btw!

• Natty teaser! This is my favorite so far, mostly because of the jazz vibe. This is how you promote a new album, btw!

Lol what kind of idiot would upset Natty that badly. What a silly silly boy.

• Lol what kind of idiot would upset Natty that badly. What a silly silly boy.

I think Hwasa will adopt both Natty and Jieun from Young Posse, because man, these two girls have the same sassy attitude and presence like she has. If neither of them is her long-lost little sister, I don't know who is.🤣 The "It Girl" quality is in them, for sure.

434342530_268939286266873_5175077767168288851_n.jpgGINP4LXaAAAwl3t.jpg

• I think Hwasa will adopt both Natty and Jieun from Young Posse, because man, these two girls have the same sassy attitude and presence like she has. If neither of them is her long-lost little sister, I don't know who is.🤣 The "It Girl" quality is in them, for sure.

434342530_268939286266873_5175077767168288851_n.jpgGINP4LXaAAAwl3t.jpg

words of wisdom

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• 3 days left! Here's the new teaser with Julie's lips! 🤣

External Content twitter.com

• Teaser for the MV! New album is coming in 2 days!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!